Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Break
0 Posts
Solihull Council have approved this subject to a submission of a schedule of materials & colours of the cladding system, which will then need to be approved in writing by the LPA which is a foregone conclusion considering they've been working with Acivico on this. Let's get crackin'

·
Break
0 Posts
Bright, bold and in an area that is bustling. Bear Grylls Experience has basically added a new dimension to the area with its outdoor activities and LED screen fronting the building, RW always has a steady flow of people inside, even more so when exibitions are on, then there's the hotels, RW Arena and Starbucks outside the main entrance. It's an exciting area at the moment and Moxy is next to jump on the bandwagon

·
Break
0 Posts
Not complete yet don’t think the other halls have been reclad in the red/grey?
External facelift of NEC Halls 1, 2, 3, 3A, 4 and 5 by recladding the external elevations.

The ones facing onto Perimeter Road/ Pendigo/ RW etc look complete to me.

It's those pesky Halls 3 & 3a that are the most difficult to reach from outside because of access issues & NEC's bumped up security recently, but I'll try and find out sometime tonight as I'm due at the airport tonight. I have my ways, might have a quick gander around

1 - 6 of 6 Posts