Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I think we need a new moderator in the India sub-forum. It is quite clear that the present mods are understaffed and are letting their biases take over their otherwise better sense. Please vote if you think we need another moderator here

·
Registered
656 Posts
Biased Mods will also be there or they need to be dismissed?

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am ok with the existing mods if they keep aside their biases. I was banned from the politics thread because I posted news about a Kashmiri Pundit killed in the valley?

·
Kiss my shiny Metal ass
1,432 Posts
You don't win Magsaysay for telling the "truth".

·
Premium Member
10,894 Posts
It clearly won't be you sidney because your bias is one of the strongest in this forum.

I am an outsider to this forum and to India and its internal problems. I have nothing to gain from promoting any bias or being biased in either direction of this Muslim/Hindu conflict. I have nothing in common with either of these religions. The world would be better without any of them.
However I can see bias, bigotry and hatred for what it is.
I banned you temporaly from a few threads, they are lifted now, because you are constantly showing your agenda. Indian mods had nothing to with it.

Religious topics are restricted, you constantly start new ones while your religious threads get closed for obvious reasons, one of them is you being biased beyond any sense. Drop your biased agenda, stop pushing certain narratives.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Moderators are not really overworked here and active members who post anything a day can be counted on fingers. So if we go by the principles of free market, there is no need to appoint one more moderator for the scant work , present moderators could easily handle.

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It clearly won't be you sidney because your bias is one of the strongest in this forum.

I am an outsider to this forum and to India and its internal problems. I have nothing to gain from promoting any bias or being biased in either direction of this Muslim/Hindu conflict. I have nothing in common with either of these religions. The world would be better without any of them.
I banned you temporaly from a few threads, they are lifted now, because you are constantly showing your agenda. Indian mods had nothing to with it.

Religious topics are restricted, you constantly start new ones while your religious threads get closed for obvious reasons, one of them is you being biased beyond any sense. Drop your biased agenda, stop pushing certain narratives.
lives of Hindus killed in India and being reported is biased? we are constantly called Islamophobics for even trying to bring forth news of Hindus being marginalized in our own country. whose bias is that? show me the posts where I have attacked other religions or apologize. Now I can not even list down the pain of people from my own community being butchered? why is there a thread for black lives in the skybar when discussions regarding religion or race are not allowed?

since you know so much about it tell me what is my agenda here? the only one who is a bigot here is you. you were the one if I remember who could not take constructive criticism and came down heavy handed on me touchy much?

you may not have anything to gain or lose here and frankly I don't give two hoots. if you dont allow one kind of behaviour and allow the other because it resonates with your ideology then you are the one who needs a reality check.

I started a Hinduphobic thread. probably the only religion based thread I have opened here. I clearly mentioned no religious bashing. can you pull up the posts and tell me where I bashed other religions?

you sir, are the one who has a personal vendetta because I called your upgrade shit. I can affirmatively tell you that you have read zilch here and probably jumped up with joy of having me cornered at a pristine opportunity.

Edit: why the eff would I want to be a mod here? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW Joshsam I have reported you for being a biased moderator. I know I will be banned but what needs to be done, needs to be done

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Moderators are not really overworked here and active members who post anything a day can be counted on fingers. So if we go by the principles of free market, there is no need to appoint one more moderator for the scant work , present moderators could easily handle.
that is actually unfortunate to know because a lot of veteran forumers have stopped posting here altogether. specially the ones who kept the main Indian forum alive and kicking

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

"The world would be better without xyz religion"

If any ordinary forumer had posted this (highlighted in bold) in the Chaibar, it would have drawn reprimands from the mods for being xyzPhobic :).

·
Premium Member
10,894 Posts
that is actually unfortunate to know because a lot of veteran forumers have stopped posting here altogether. specially the ones who kept the main Indian forum alive and kicking
It's ironic that the local moderation claims this is true because of some people constantly hating on eachother's religion, descent or caste and people got sick of it and just plainly left.

We've (local moderation and supermods) been talking and your name is mentioned amoung others that have changed a lot in the last year and are shunning people away with asocial behavior.

I think it's about time to look in a mirror and see what is differend now from lets say 2 or 3 years ago.

·
Kiss my shiny Metal ass
1,432 Posts

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's ironic that the local moderation claims this is true because of some people constantly hating on eachother's religion, descent or caste and people got sick of it and just plainly left.

We've (local moderation and supermods) been talking and your name is mentioned amoung others that have changed a lot in the last year and are shunning people away with asocial behavior.

I think it's about time to look in a mirror and see what is differend now from lets say 2 or 3 years ago.
you still haven't answered why the race thread in skybar is active for so long.

as for my behaviour, leave it to me. and accept the fact that you have ruined the forum with this upgrade. don't put it on me and others

Reactions: phoenoix

·
Registered
656 Posts
There is another moderator whose blood boils if any one posts something which shows Hindus in good light. I was banned many times due to that I stopped posting here much. They even read our PMs! Only handful of members posting and they are more interested in copy pasting news from Telegraph and NDTV likes. Just remember you are not in neutral forum and its more like you are with CNN-IBN kind of anchors (moderators).

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.