Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Decided

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
28,214 Posts
All I (and perhaps other members) want is that the rules to be followed uniformly and without any bias. If the posts of sidney_jec were found objectionable, I wonder how posts of say [email protected] are allowed.
I will usually read a post if it is reported and delete if I feel it is causing too much heart burn. But I rarely brig or ban forumers.

The best solution maybe to close the political thread. Then many of the people can take a break and contribute in non SSC forums which deal with religion and politics. They will get a wider audience.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I haven't seen any confirmatory news. So will not jump to conclusions yet.

But looking at the past, previously many videos from other states and countries have been shared as Metiabruz in social media. It is usually shared by BJP IT cell folks or the Hindu fundoos and even by BJP MPs. When they are caught, they claim they were only sharing because they wanted to know if it was authentic (how innocent). Today also one of the BJP Fake News Superspreader MPs in Bengal posted a fake photo. When caught for the nth time, he claims that since the photo was in public domain, he did nothing wrong in sharing. He is now blaming people who called out to say the photo was fake. :ROFLMAO:

Your bias is very clear in this post. No wonder you dont like us and want to suppress us using your position as a moderator.

·
28,214 Posts
As a moderator you are biased against us who are not inline with your views. You indulge in name calling whoever who opposes your views as Islamophobe, anti-Muslims etc and then ban them. But you are okay as long as forumers are abusing BJP, Hindus, Hidutva, calling some castes you hate as dogs etc.
A post that is anti Muslim is clearly anti Muslim. I don't have to really underline it and show it to you.

And I have banned no one in recent times because of their political views that are contrary to whatever you may think are mine. You are a good example yourself that you are still around despite you (not me) thinking that you are on opposing poles.

I have never said that I hate anyone as dogs. Dogs are pretty lovable. So don't spread lies.

·
28,214 Posts
Your bias is very clear in this post. No wonder you dont like us and want to suppress us using your position as a moderator.
yeah, I don't like fake news or misleading news spreaders. Do you like them or are you one of them?

And where was anything suppressed in that post? Replying to a post is "suppression"?
BTW didn't the original poster actually clarify later that some of his videos were from Ahmedabad and not Metiabruz?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
0 Posts
A post that is anti Muslim is clearly anti Muslim. I don't have to really underline it and show it to you.

And I have banned no one in recent times because of their political views that are contrary to whatever you may think are mine. You are a good example yourself that you are still around despite you (not me) thinking that you are on opposing poles.

I have never said that I hate anyone as dogs. Dogs are pretty lovable. So don't spread lies.
Who is lying? I have already posted which shows your bias. With such bias, every post which is opposite of your view becomes anti-Muslim obviously.

·
Bangged
1,028 Posts
When he said - "The world would be better without any of them." he has already clarified that he meant any religion.
But someone like me or say sidney_jec would have been banned for that without giving us a chance to ‘correct’ ourselves by the same person who is escaping all this just by a clarification instead of an apology.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yeah, I don't like fake news or misleading news spreaders. Do you like them or are you one of them?

And where was anything suppressed in that post? Replying to a post is "suppression"?

:rolleyes:
Why do you indulge in name calling such as calling Hindus as fundoos or declaring it came from BJP IT cell when you yourself cry Islamophobia for every opposing view? So you are the one who decided which is fake or not? You decide such fake news only come from Hindu "fundoos" or BJP IT cell? If I highlight your biased view then I became one of fake news peddlers?

·
Bangged
1,028 Posts
But someone like me or say sidney_jec would have been banned for that without giving us a chance to ‘correct’ ourselves by the same person who is escaping all this just by a clarification instead of an apology.
This person has warned people for making fun of this layout.
Will ban people for ‘abusing a moderator’ and he shall get away with calling for genocide and then giving a clarification. This is unacceptable.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Please go and drink some ...

Now look you looney Hindu tabhlighi, fascist bigot. I did not start this. You have started the name calling in your bigoted posts.You can rant all you like but stop the name calling and try to have a discussion like an civilized person from now on.
HIV is a different story but who told you there is no vaccine for common cold. There is, but the thing is there is no one virus which causes cold. There are many viruses including coronaviruses which cause cold. This is why in developed countries they have changing infuenza vaccines every year.

There will be a vaccine made for this though it may not be 100% effective. It is likely to be only 70-80% effective but even that can help to kill off this disease. The problem is how soon - some optimistic reports suggest as early as September though reaslistically it could take more than a year. It seems Bill gates is already building factories to mass produce these vaccines though some of the vaccines could go waste.

Had too much cow urine today or the communal virus has eaten last vestiges of your rudimentary brain? Im mostly enjoying my home stay if that is the the only thing that was giving you hope.
An anti-Hindu bigot called Vijayninel indulged in personal attack calling us Hindu tabhlighi, fascist bigot and asked us to drink cow urine because we are Hindus. No action was taken against such people. If we reply or protest then we will be banned. I think, for moderators such hatred is acceptable because that was not against their favorite Abrahamic religions where as Pagan Hindu belief can be ridiculed and suppressed because they have nothing common with it.

·
28,214 Posts
Why do you indulge in name calling such Hindu fundoos or declaring it came from BJP IT cell when you yourself cry Islamophobia for every opposing view? So you are the one who decided which is fake or not? You decide such fake news only come from Hindu "fundoos" or BJP IT cell? If I highlight your biased view then I became one of fake news peddlers?
  • The world does have Hindu fundoos
  • BJP IT Cells exist.
  • Fake news or misleading news does often come from Hindu fundoos or BJP IT Cells.
I am sure you agree 100% with me on the above.
The above being 100% true doesn't mean that religious fundoos of other religions don't exist. All political parties have IT cells and usually spread misleading information.

Now coming to your and mine interaction:
  • I don't believe that I use the term Islamaphobia that much. but I could be mistaken. Maybe you can send a count of how many times I have used that word.
  • And also show me where I said you are fake news peddler. I don't even recall interacting with you that much.

·
28,214 Posts
An anti-Hindu bigot called Vijayninel indulged in personal attack calling us Hindu tabhlighi, fascist bigot and asked us to drink cow urine because we are Hindus. No action was taken against such people. If we reply or protest then we will be banned. I think, for moderators such hatred is acceptable because that was not against their favorite Abrahamic religions where as Pagan Hindu belief can be ridiculed and suppressed because they have nothing common with it.
And here is your post about bigots!

Islamic terrorists and their supporters from loony bigot left caused this Corona virus to go out of control causing enormous economic damage to India. Quran virus is proving to be more dangerous than Corona virus.

·
28,214 Posts
This person has warned people for making fun of this layout.
Will ban people for ‘abusing a moderator’ and he shall get away with calling for genocide and then giving a clarification. This is unacceptable.
The layout of SSC has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

·
Registered
0 Posts
  • The world does have Hindu fundoos
  • BJP IT Cells exist.
  • Fake news or misleading news does often come from Hindu fundoos or BJP IT Cells.
I am sure you agree 100% with me on the above.
The above being 100% true doesn't mean that religious fundoos of other religions don't exist. All political parties have IT cells and usually spread misleading information.

Now coming to your and mine interaction:
  • I don't believe that I use the term Islamaphobia that much. but I could be mistaken. Maybe you can send a count of how many times I have used that word.
  • And also show me where I said you are fake news peddler. I don't even recall interacting with you that much.
How did you decide whoever opposes your view or fake news come from Hindu fundoos. Did they say they were Hindus? If fake news can come from other IT cells then why did you single out Hindu fundoos and BJP IT cell. That shows your bias.

Why did you ask if I was one of fake news peddlers?

·
Registered
0 Posts
And here is your post about bigots!
That was not personal. According to govt 30% of cases come from an Islamic cult called Tablighi.
But you are okay if a person indulges in personal attacks because other guy criticized his political cult or his holy book.

·
Premium Member
10,938 Posts
so a super moderator support genocide of two religions. Such moderator should voluntarily step down considering his bias.
I don't know how your English skills are or if you are just trolling but the anaphora 'them' in the last sentence of my post points towards 'religions' in the previous sentence.

A for effort though.

·
28,214 Posts
How did you decide whoever opposes view come from Hindu fundoos. If fake news comes from other IT cells then why did you single out Hindu fundoos and BJP IT cell. That shows your bias. When I highlighted then I became one of Hindu fundoos?
Context. Right?. If someone posts fake or misleading news it is pointed out, why are you getting upset? Or you are upset that it got called out. You were thinking it would slide without being questioned?

Also, first look at your bias. And no one has prevented you from posting because of your bias. Right?

I have been called so many things - Mumtaz lover, commie, pseudo secular, libtard, left etc. Who cares? And who has called you Hindu fundoo. And do you really care if someone did or you want to make it a crown and wear it proudly?

·
28,214 Posts
That was not personal. According to govt 30% of cases come from an Islamic cult called Tablighi.
But you are okay if a person indulges in personal attacks because other guy criticized his political cult or his holy book.
So what has that news article go to do with what you said?

"Islamic terrorists and their supporters from loony bigot left caused this Corona virus to go out of control causing enormous economic damage to India. Quran virus is proving to be more dangerous than Corona virus."

Are you now defaming the Indian Government by claiming that the Indian Government said the above?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Context. Right?. If someone posts fake or misleading news it is pointed out, why are you getting upset? Or you are upset that it got called out. You were thinking it would slide without being questioned?

Also, first look at your bias. And no one has prevented you from posting because of your bias. Right?

I have been called so many things - Mumtaz lover, commie, pseudo secular, libtard, left etc. Who cares? And who has called you Hindu fundoo. And do you really care if someone did or you want to make it a crown and wear it proudly?
Context or no context, why did you single out a particular religious folks or a particular party? I am not a moderator but you are. Your bias is clear. If you want to make crown of it and wear it proudly?

·
Registered
0 Posts
So what has that news article go to do with what you said?

"Islamic terrorists and their supporters from loony bigot left caused this Corona virus to go out of control causing enormous economic damage to India. Quran virus is proving to be more dangerous than Corona virus."

Are you now defaming the Indian Government by claiming that the Indian Government said the above?
That was not a personal attack. How did you decide if I was defaming government or not? Your bias is saying that.
So you want vicious personal attacks to slide because that attacker was inline with your view point and you are a moderator.

"Now look you looney Hindu tabhlighi, fascist bigot. I did not start this. You have started the name calling in your bigoted posts.You can rant all you like but stop the name calling and try to have a discussion like an civilized person from now on."

"Had too much cow urine today or the communal virus has eaten last vestiges of your rudimentary brain? Im mostly enjoying my home stay if that is the the only thing that was giving you hope. "

·
28,214 Posts
Context or no context, why did you single out a particular religious folks or a particular party? I am not a moderator but you are. Your bias is clear. If you want to make crown of it and wear it proudly?
First of all nowhere is it stated that a "moderator" cannot have his or her own opinion. Moderators are not on silence mode. They are as much a forumer as you are and they can express their views. Your views have not been curtailed by me because of your bias

61 - 80 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.