• Not Decided

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Bangged
1,028 Posts
I will happely accept a temporary ban for that if it means all perpretrators get a temporary ban as well. This is a virtual representation of myself, it holds little to no value for me if you think that. This mod position? I don't even want it right now. I stepped down over a year ago myself because it is all so tiresome to look into things exactly like these. Afther a year or so other moderators told me I should come back, exactly to solve things like these. Afther today I'm seriously wanting I never said yes.
See, I get it. This is a thankless job, you don’t get anything out of it. So it must be hard but that doesn’t mean you can get away with insulting someone or being biased. This is not just for you but if you are biased, accept your bias. For example if someone is criticising X ideology let another person with the same ideology take action. Might make it easier.
Instead of doing that we have mods defending these perpetrators, if that happens it’s the moderators personal responsibility to remove himself from that conversation, let someone with a different set of opinion weigh in.
See you literally called a forumer messed up because of some argument, this is unacceptable.
About being messed up, everyone is to some extent. Those declaring an autonomous zone in Seattle are messed up, so are the people who are getting away with murder just because they are in uniform.
You can’t get away with saying everyone will suffer.
I say, make an example. Temporarily ban everyone who makes a controversial statement, including moderators if that’s what it takes and after that see who is following the rules and who isn’t.
First of all, apologise to sidney_jec for calling him messed up.

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
See, I get it. This is a thankless job, you don’t get anything out of it. So it must be hard but that doesn’t mean you can get away with insulting someone or being biased. This is not just for you but if you are biased, accept your bias. For example if someone is criticising X ideology let another person with the same ideology take action. Might make it easier.
Instead of doing that we have mods defending these perpetrators, if that happens it’s the moderators personal responsibility to remove himself from that conversation, let someone with a different set of opinion weigh in.
See you literally called a forumer messed up because of some argument, this is unacceptable.
About being messed up, everyone is to some extent. Those declaring an autonomous zone in Seattle are messed up, so are the people who are getting away with murder just because they are in uniform.
You can’t get away with saying everyone will suffer.
I say, make an example. Temporarily ban everyone who makes a controversial statement, including moderators if that’s what it takes and after that see who is following the rules and who isn’t.
First of all, apologise to sidney_jec for calling him messed up.
I really don't care if he apologises or not. or calls me messed up or troll or whatever arms he has up his sleeves. would just make his hypocrisy outshine his sensibilities. people like you and many in here, including Sun know me for what I am. all I now expect from him is pulling out my posts which prove beyond doubt that I am a bigot and a hater

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Though stated, I have to ask for a confirmation:

Did Joshsam really delete the thread started by syd?
Did Joshsam really ban syd from the politics thread?
If so, on what basis and on whose recommendation?

The reason I seek to clarify is because it seems improbable that a mod from elsewhere suddenly discovered a few posts from just one person on Indian chaibar & found a selective thread objectionable & banned syd from politics thread.

How come so many other forumners that have posted far worse were not identified with several months of posting history of far worse posts multiple times? Why was only syd picked?
I have many difference of opinions with syd but I can say that he doesn't deserve such harsh treatment.

·
descendant of dragon 龍的傳人
96,067 Posts
Suncity who is the most active mod will be the senior and head mod of this forum, Svartmetall and Joshsam will also be here to help out.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.