SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Imperial Court

Centrally located in Sanepa Height, the exquisite 17 story real estate property houses 104 spacious apartments blessed with a full range of amenities and spectacular terrace views. Imperial Court is a blend of classic architecture and world-class comforts designed to offer the ideal home in Kathmandu.

Building renderings:

Construction has begun but it seems to have taken longer than planned.

All pictures from: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Imperial-Court

·
Registered
190 Posts
Didn't realize that it was already covered. Good to see so many people participating in my home country's threads. :banana: I tried getting more people from Nepal active over here but I have largely failed; the internet connection in Nepal is very slow as well. I just started another thread titled "People of Nepal." Hope you'll find that interesting. :)

·
♡~Friendship is Magic~♡
4,272 Posts
Malaysian firm bags RM208.08m project in Nepal
Published on: Thursday, May 14, 2020
By: Bernama

KUALA LUMPUR:
Kumpulan Powernet Bhd (KPower) has bagged a RM208.08 milion (USD48 million) project from Ghaurishankar Power Development Pvt.Ltd (GPD) to the design, supply, construction, commissioning and completion of a mini-hydropower plant with a capacity of 22.9 megawatts (MW) in Solukhumbhu in Nepal.
KPower Managing Director Mustakim Mat Nun said the scope of work includes engineering, construction, supervision, testing, commission, the remedy of defect during the defect liability period and provision of all equipment, both permanent works and temporary works in connection with the project.
He said GPD and KPower or any of its nominated subsidiary shall enter into a definitive agreement within sixty (60) business days from the date of the award or such other extended period as determined by GPD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts