SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 361 Posts

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
I was in Nesebar, expected more. It is pretty ordinary, the old style can be found in other Bulgarian cities, but it is definetly a town where the showoffs with their cheap tuned cars (Golf 2/3 or similar)and the chalga or dumb bulgarian Rap blasting over the low quality speakers go and take their wide hibboned anti-proportional shaped ugly stupid "chicks" to impress them and to eather show how male they are and beat overs up or to show how soft they are and say that they love every part of them with a ubber gay voice like the guy who sand "obicham vsiaka chast ot teb" OMG. I would probably the only Bulgarian who would blast Techno or psytrance in Nesebar, but no I wouldn´t blast, because I don´t need to showoff, because over rich people don´t give a shit of me, they give even less shit on the ubber big amount of the Bulgarians who do the things I described.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I was in Nesebar, expected more. It is pretty ordinary, the old style can be found in other Bulgarian cities, but it is definetly a town where the showoffs with their cheap tuned cars (Golf 2/3 or similar)and the chalga or dumb bulgarian Rap blasting over the low quality speakers go and take their wide hibboned anti-proportional shaped ugly stupid "chicks" to impress them and to eather show how male they are and beat overs up or to show how soft they are and say that they love every part of them with a ubber gay voice like the guy who sand "obicham vsiaka chast ot teb" OMG. I would probably the only Bulgarian who would blast Techno or psytrance in Nesebar, but no I wouldn´t blast, because I don´t need to showoff, because over rich people don´t give a shit of me, they give even less shit on the ubber big amount of the Bulgarians who do the things I described.
:nocrook:
Weel you felt the spirit of Sunny Beach and Nessebar ,no doubt

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
^^ Ofcourse we have, the town itself is beautiful, the old town, on the new town is too much construction and I hope they will also widen the infrastructure for that. But great you think I am right in some things.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Лудница. Море, византииска църква, вятърна мелница, красиви туристки...

·
addicted user
211 Posts
:dj:Victor Calderone,Cacao Beach

the sunrise there is...no comment

:cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was in Nesebar, expected more. It is pretty ordinary, the old style can be found in other Bulgarian cities,
I was there in 2004. I didn't have high expectations, so the city didn't disappoint. I thought the old city was quite pleasant, but as with every coastal European town overwhelmed by summer sun-seekers, the tourist hordes detract from the experience. I also thought the new town very nice, too, btw; it wasn't anything "special," but then a town doesn't need to be "special" to be appealing.

but it is definetly a town where the showoffs with their cheap tuned cars (Golf 2/3 or similar)and the chalga or dumb bulgarian Rap blasting over the low quality speakers go and take their wide hibboned anti-proportional shaped ugly stupid "chicks" to impress them and to eather show how male they are and beat overs up or to show how soft they are and say that they love every part of them with a ubber gay voice like the guy who sand "obicham vsiaka chast ot teb" OMG.
This has nothing to do with Nesebar per se; it's the same in every summer tourist town all across Europe (from what I have observed as well as learned from speaking with others). I suspect you're as underwhelmed by the degeneracy of modern popular culture as I am. Sadly, all we can do is grit our teeth and bear it, while hoping everyone else grows as weary of it is we are, at which point change might ensue.

I would probably the only Bulgarian who would blast Techno or psytrance in Nesebar, but no I wouldn´t blast, because I don´t need to showoff, because over rich people don´t give a shit of me, they give even less shit on the ubber big amount of the Bulgarians who do the things I described.
Life is about more than impressing the 'nouveau riche', who can be quite insufferable themselves.

1 - 20 of 361 Posts