SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Awesome User
3,292 Posts
It looks like Dubrovnik with more uniqe style. I guess after Croatia we have another rival in the region. You are doing very good job on Blacksea shores unlike us.

·
инто спе
6,821 Posts
And people who want 50meters wide beaches :D like those in Sunny Beach which is almost connected with the new Nessebar,
great pics, Turnovec :)

·
-----------
18,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So this is where people who can't afford Croatia, Greece or Montenegro go.....not too shabby actually:)
^^ Yep! We have a 20000% increase of Serbian tourists over the last decade :lol::lol::lol:

... But still i don't think that amongst the hundreds of thousands Serbs who came to Nesebar , we have seen an idiot as big as you , KM :)

·
dRusenec :)
10,601 Posts
^^ Because it is a tourist destination.

Nessebar has practically merged with the neighbouring Sv.Vlas, Sunny Beach and Ravda into a town of about 150.000 tourists during the summer season.

While the overconstruction and the crowds have driven many tourists away, it is still among the most visited places on the Bulgarian seaside. It is very diverse too: while Sv. Vlas is more about private villas, yachts, calmness, Sunny Beach is about large hotels, crowds, night life, young people. Nessebar is about old houses, churches and Greek ruins, while Ravda is still underdeveloped, relatively cheap, still has very good beaches and no so many hotels.

Here are some photos of Sv. Vlas:

Those are from Sunny Beach (Slunchev Briag) - hotels and bars everywhere, crowded, no space, noisy...anyway they have very good beaches!

And those are from Ravda, an emerging resort, cheap, chaotic, underdeveloped...yet they have the biggest aquapark there (as compared to others in Sunny Beach and Nessebar):

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice pics, thanks

I noticed this to. I don't like it, it should be in Bulgarian
Because there are a lot of foreign tourists ?? ( at least more and more Romanians who want to go to the Black Sea coast chose Bulgaria ). The place seems nice and the aerial shots are amazing, but please don't post pics that center on cars... there's no point in doing that. :bash:

·
-----------
18,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some aerial panoramas by Boby Dimitrov :

:drool:

Nesebar, the Old Town

Nesebar, the isthmus

Nesebar, the port and Old Тown

Nesebar, the church of St Sophia

·
Registered
61 Posts
На тази снимка, най лявото дърво,
и леко пред него в десния му край има една капандура.
Това е къщата ми.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts