SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Culture and Entertainment Center

Ateliers Jean Nouvel win an international competition for the Educational ,Cultural and entertainment Center in kuwait city .The 135.000 m2 complex will include a concert cinemas,shops,restaurants and recreational facilities as a business center and a technology school.A lush well 25-hectare park , will envelop the complex .Design work will commence in jun 2005.

The link

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Thanks for the thread Skoulikimou. Foxtrot and I have discussed this project beforehand but I have not heard anything else about it :dunno: But I have to add that this seems like a fabulous project :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
any updates on this the site says it was designed 2004
has it been accepted will they work on it
and if yes they need to kill the stupied censorship on movies, concerts and theatre if they want to boost this up

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
devil_mind said:
any updates on this the site says it was designed 2004
has it been accepted will they work on it
and if yes they need to kill the stupied censorship on movies, concerts and theatre if they want to boost this up
i think you mean ...........

Design work will commence in jun 2005

·
Registered
239 Posts
wow, it's realy a masterpeace

thanx skoulikimou

I just found this site http://mapage.noos.fr/ignaziomottola/nouvel.htm

it's said that the client is Ateliers Jean Nouvel and SSH International.

" Jean Nouvel, international competition, Kuwait City. International competition for the educational, cultural and entertainment centre in Kuwait City. Client: Ateliers Jean Nouvel and SSH International. The main aim of this animation is to render, in just 3 minutes, the architectural complexity and atmosphere of some of the key places of this huge city centre project. The Ateliers Jean Nouvel won the competition; the project is at present under construction !!!! ".

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
devil_mind said:
skoulikimou
ya3ni we will wait to see it with silk city :p
devil_mind you dont need to be pessimistic all the time , as kuwaiti i know how do feel , but this is the kuwaiti way , the only think that i can do is to improve things that fall under may control other that that i can do nothing :eek:hno:

hopefully will be completed before city of silk :cheers:

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dubliner said:
OMG this looks unbelievable! I can't wait for this to be completed. I didn't know that it's going to be in Abdullah Al Ahmed St. :)

Check out this cool video
that what i have been trying to tell you :sleepy:

skoulikimou said:
i believe this will part of Abdullah Al-Ahmad St. Development ;) , once this completed with the Heritage Village sharq will never be the same :shocked:

im so happy that will will have one Jean Nouvel masterpeace in kuwait :colgate:

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dubliner said:
Yeah I know I read your post but I thought that you were guessing :colgate: Shouldn't you change the title to under-c ?
LOL, yes i was guessing :cheers:

there is nothing happening on proposed location !!

the project didn't start yet

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
skoulikimou said:
LOL, yes i was guessing :cheers:

there is nothing happening on proposed location !!

the project didn't start yet
Is it located on the same plot of Heritage Village or is it located on a different location ?

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dubliner said:
Is it located on the same plot of Heritage Village or is it located on a different location ?
Heritage Village will be adjacent to the Culture and Entertainment Center AKA Abdullah Al-Ahmad St. Development .

the Heritage Village will be on the east side facing souq sharq

the Culture and Entertainment Center will be on the on the west side facing Abdullah Al-Ahmad St

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dubliner dont take may map for granted , this not very accurate but it give you a rough idea of the location ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts