Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another one
not bad at all

our member ragga has told us about this and i coincidentally found it in the web

any details on this one?

we need a developer or architect to put it on emporis with a render
a source with completion date would be great as well

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
but what about business bay's executive towers? could this be it? :dunno:

and oh btw, the building looks spectacular :cheers:

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
A bit better 7/10 and maybe the render shows the rear of the tower ie from the land looking up, as apposed to most of the other renders looking from the water.

·
Premium Member
38,005 Posts
Looks good but doesnt look like a building...:D

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Ok heres the scoop. This tower is ni fact in Business bay and this group of 12 towers making up the executive towers will be built first. Their location is right at the end of the BB running parrallel to SZR between Nuaimi tower and the DANATA airline centre.
I saw the brochures today and the layout looks good and the floor plan of the appartments are great with awesome sea views from the front and rear views looking into the BB creek.
We will have to create the first BB tower complex called Executive towers. Ill try to get more includeing websites etc later today

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,974 Posts
when i view it on my screen i can just see the black topic and the two spires
What does that remind you off ?

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
SA_BOY -

Despite my amount of respect for you __ I have to disagree with you about this tower. There are a few executive towers out there. Goldcrest EXecutive, Fortune Executive Tower, and The Executive Tower, etc. The plot number is confirmed Y3. And it is part of JLT, not business bay. My contract with this tower says, Home Builders is the developer. This tower is still awaiting approval as something went wrong in the planning. I think Nakheel told the independant JLT towers builders to reduce their height so that other towers can get full view of SZR and someof them agreed and some disagreed which caused a bit of commotion. Anyhow, from what I have learnt this tower is a little bit more expensive per sq ft than other towers in JLT.

I purchased this tower in too quick of a decision. I am suspicious of my decision and they even offered a FULL refund recently however I missed that opportunity and now they are saying that I dont have to make any more payments until completion. Which is good because I have only paid 10% (so if there is any wrongdoing in this deal, I lose 10%).

Anyways, my positive side tells me that it looks really nice from the outside which accounts for the price. We'll just have to see..

Facts:
Plot Y3
in JLT, Not business bay.
More costly per sq. ft.
Home Builders is the developer.

Would it help if I scanned my contract and just cut out the private bits?

Regards,

Rishi

:cheers:

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
no worries mate, then there must be another executive towers development. Ill get the brochure I got from Dubai properties to resolve this but this looks suspiciously like the BB first tower launch.

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ragga is right

this executive tower is lcoated in jumeirah lake towers

there actually is too much executive stuff around these days :D

giles-you're talking about the executive towers in business bay! they have been launched already but no info has been published (yet)!!!

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
its published now as I saw the brochures today, Ill try to get a URL for them

1 - 20 of 53 Posts