Name: Falcon Tower
Plot: ?
Floors: 40
Use: Residential
Construction Start: 2004
Construction End: 2006

Developer: Nakheel

Nakheel launches 'Nakheel Falcon Tower' at Jumeirah Lake Towers
Nakheel, the Middle East region's premiere property developer has announced the launch of 'Nakheel Falcon Tower', an exclusive high-rise residential waterfront development at Jumeirah Lake Towers.

The Nakheel Falcon Tower's one, two and three bedroom apartments totalling 208 units will go on sale from tomorrow.

The 40-storey apartment tower, one of the towers owned by Nakheel at Jumeirah Lake Towers development, will be part of a repertoire of 78 high rise buildings being developed by individual investors and construction consortiums. Surrounded by lakes and waterways, and set among breathtaking landscapes the Jumeirah Lake Towers will dramatically alter the cityscape of Dubai, redrawing its skyline and offering a unique high-rise living experience.

Announcing the launch of the construction, Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, Executive Chairman of Nakheel said: 'The Nakheel Falcon Tower will form the hallmark of the development as it bears the quality and creative signature of Nakheel. The tower is constructed to offer the investors and its residents a futuristic lifestyle right at loft of the most desirable district in Dubai, Jumeirah, once again delivering on Nakheel's assurance of creating inspired living spaces that are aesthetically designed with all modern amenities. Nakheel has responded to the high demand for high-rise buildings in Dubai with the creation of a unique waterfront development, Jumeirah Lake Towers. Nakheel Falcon Tower with its convenient location in close proximity to various leisure facilities such the beach, golf course and business addresses including Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City, in addition to office buildings in neighbouring towers makes ideal home for Dubai's residents.'

The one and two bedroom apartment in Nakheel Falcon Tower range between 101 square metres and 135 square meters and occupy the first 14 floors with four one-bedroom units and four two-bedroom units on each floor. The three bedroom apartments each having an area of 239 square metres occupy the rest of the floors with four units on each floor. The tower has a three storeyed underground parking facility that will provide parking for up to 400 cars, in addition to extensive retail facilities located at its base and an ultra modern health club situated at its rooftop. The apartment high-rise lies in close proximity to other signature developments by Nakheel, the Jumeirah Islands, Discovery Gardens, Jumeirah Village and the Gardens Shopping Mall.

'In addition to the facilities located in the Jumeirah Lake Tower Development, the residents of Nakheel Falcon Towers are fully complemented with the panoramic views of surrounding lakes and extensive retail, leisure and lifestyle amenities of the projects that lie adjacent to it; said Bin Sulayem.

The residents of the towers can wake up everyday to the beautifully landscaped waterways in the development in addition to the vast open spaces of Jumeirah Lake Towers. They can also enjoy a day of shopping at the adjacent Gardens Shopping Mall or lounge away in one of the many restaurants and cafés in the feature island being developed within the waterways of the Jumeirah Lake Towers.

The Jumeirah Lake Towers is located adjacent to the Sheikh Zayed Road between Interchange 5 and 6, comprises of 26 clusters, with each cluster having three towers. Clusters on the development are completely sold out attracting investments from different nationalities from all over the world. Each investor would then construct a tower on each plot within the cluster, to be used for residential, commercial or retail purposes, under the guidelines of Nakheel. An impressive 55-storey tower will be the centrepiece of the entire community and will house a hotel, a gold and diamond centre, which is managed by DMCC (Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre).

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
Hmm i like it reminds me of Taipei 101. WIth the shape of the structure at the top.
again they are saying the 55 central tower will have the entire DMCC in it. Must be off the same old media report ( i hope )

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
Trances said:
...again they are saying the 55 central tower will have the entire DMCC in it. Must be off the same old media report ( i hope )
I don't think so.

DMCC is advertising with lamp-pole hanging billboards in SZR between the 5th and 6th interchange. They have renderings of only three towers there: AU, Al Mahla (if not wrong) and another one I can't recall the name now.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
well just this same sentance keeps coming up and the end of every pargraph about JLT

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Altind_Carnut said:
I don't think so.

DMCC is advertising with lamp-pole hanging billboards in SZR between the 5th and 6th interchange. They have renderings of only three towers there: AU, Al Mahla (if not wrong) and another one I can't recall the name now.
you mean au, almas and commodity, the three dmcc towers
anymore info on the billboards? eg location?

we know au and commodity will be located on the "i" cluster at jlt, but maybe some locational info on almas, maybe a jlt logo on the billboard, because then we'd know that almas is the 55 floor landmark for jlt. almas has 55 or 56! so maybe it's that one

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
I checked the tower renderings in other threads and I can confirm those three towers, just that "Comodity" tower was under a different name, not a English one, but the design was the same.

The billboards were on the light poles on the division on the middle of SZR. Kind of advertising for the DMCC.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Like you said Trances, its obviously a mock-up of 101, no innovation at all. :(

And since when did JLT have "78 high rise buildings"? I thought they were 69.

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nakheel Falcon Tower units to go on sale today

Dubai : Property developer Nakheel has announced the launch of Nakheel Falcon Tower an exclusive high-rise residential waterfront development at Jumeirah Lake Towers.

In all 208 one, two and three bedroom apartments will go on sale today.

The 40-storey apartment tower, one of the towers owned by Nakheel at Jumeirah Lake Towers development, will be part of a repertoire of 78 high rise buildings being developed by individual investors and construction consortiums.

Sultan Ahmad Bin Sulayem, executive chairman, said: "The Nakheel Falcon Tower is constructed to offer the investors and its residents a futuristic life-style right at loft of the most desirable district in Dubai, Jumeirah."

One and two bedroom apartments in Nakheel Falcon Tower range between 101-135 square metres and occupy the first 14 floors with four one-bedroom units and four two-bedroom units on each floor.

Three-bedroom apartments, covering 239 square metres, occupy the rest of the floors with four units on each floor.

The tower has a three-storey underground parking facility that will provide parking for up to 400 cars, in addition to extensive retail facilities located at its base and a health club on its rooftop.

The Jumeirah Lake Towers located adjacent to the Shaikh Zayed Road between Interchange 5 and 6, comprises 26 clusters, with each having three towers.

Clusters on the development are sold out attracting investments from different nationalities. Each investor would then build a tower on each plot within the cluster, to be used for residential, commercial or retail purposes.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
no height in meters any one like to guess

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
"Sultan Ahmad Bin Sulayem, executive chairman, said: "The Nakheel Falcon Tower is constructed to offer the investors and its residents a futuristic life-style right at loft of the most desirable district in Dubai, Jumeirah."
Isn't it weird how they all try to say the developments between the 5th and 6th interchanges are in Jumeirah when they're not even in Umm Suqeim?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts