Visa Provision : Not provided by Master Developer

ESCROW A/C NUMBER: ADCB 262335159022

Anticipated Completion Date: May 2012

·
Keep on building!
1,392 Posts
25th May , prices around 3500 dhs/sqft

10% discount on List Prices for Half & Full Floor deals
7.5% discount on List Prices for Quarter floor deals.
I don't get it. After all the bad press on DAMAC, especially on this website, someone would ask "When is the launch, when do they start selling?" Why not ask the pertinent questions, "When do they start building, when do they complete it?" Let's face it people, launches don't mean crap, especially for a company like Damac. They're great for Damac who can start collecting the funds, but why would a buyer/investor be anxious to sink his money into a pit for two, three years before construction even starts?

·
Registered
34 Posts
i will ask the right question then, who is the consultants and who is the Contractor? and is the paint specefication out?
and oh yes , im sorry this is my 1st time i post here, i found this site yesterday and after reading some of the topics here i knew that this is a good site to get more informatioan for my job, and a great opportunity to meet a professional ppl, becoz im new in this country ( UAE) and i need to get more contact with ppl like u here, in cyber world and why not for real

·
Keep on building!
1,392 Posts
i will ask the right question then, who is the consultants and who is the Contractor? and is the paint specefication out?
and oh yes , im sorry this is my 1st time i post here, i found this site yesterday and after reading some of the topics here i knew that this is a good site to get more informatioan for my job, and a great opportunity to meet a professional ppl, becoz im new in this country ( UAE) and i need to get more contact with ppl like u here, in cyber world and why not for real
I'd love to talk with you about paints once my flats are ready--already delayed from 2007 to 2008 to 20?? I know I don't want the generic white or beige and I know I want a good quality paint.

Those are the right questions, by the way. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd love to talk with you about paints once my flats are ready--already delayed from 2007 to 2008 to 20?? I know I don't want the generic white or beige and I know I want a good quality paint.

Those are the right questions, by the way. :)
dont worry i will come and visit u and explain everything to u about paints, even if u dont want to use my company paints i will give general idea about them so u can know more, and that is the other reasone why i liked this forums, becoz from them i can help as much as i can

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Just to link everything together nicely......waiting for this to be built will be as interesting as watching paint dry.

But seriously, how in hell do Damac sell anything at all with all the bad press they have got. I wouldn't buy a puppy dog from these government-sponsored conmen :eek:hno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts