SkyscraperCity banner

241 - 260 of 260 Posts

·
Dubai Aye!
7,765 Posts
I absolutely like the unique look. Come on, not every tower has to look like another Trident. The original design was nice, but this one definitly stands out more.

Regarding reflecting sunlight, aren't there several towers in Business Bay with tons of glass facade? I'm confused.
I'm not even going to give the design a comment because this is a total scam. Yet another unbuildable design put forward to play for time and frustrate buyers. TOTAL SCAM!!

·
Dubai Aye!
7,765 Posts
Anyone know if the architect is linked to the developer? Looks to me that they could be emptying the escrow account by design fees. Invoice stamped by crooked developer passed by Emaar as it is for design consultants fees and not phoney marketing. Architect cashes the cheques and passes a share to crooked developer until the bank runs dry then silence!

If this is not a scam, I'm a brain surgeon. Anyone got a sore head they want me to look at?:lol:

·
Dubai Aye!
7,765 Posts
I saw article from an Italian newspaper, many superstars invested here even for 10,000-18.000 EUROS per sqm :)
Superstars tend not to be the brightest people on the planet. Probably explains why I was never that good at football:)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
was onsite yesterday, the plot is being used now as a storage place for the construction of the next door tower, dream tower which is back on track.

kpm is dead.

·
Dubai
40,564 Posts
Probably they were right in 2007, last project in Duai Maina :)

Just have a look this scam timeline :lol:

24/October/2007

KPM Tower

First of all the Emirates Real Estate is an agent, then all this critical can't be reported to us.
I write here to inform this community with the news that we can know directly from the developer and obviously to give a reference to those who want info.

For us it is all perfectly in order, because the developer is always Exclusive Limited Marina (registered to the RERA etc..)
It's not good this cosmic pessimism towards this "new management" that, in my opinion, is just trying to bring added value to this project and, above all, complete it!

Let them work! I hope that soon we can see something concrete.

This is the new project design:

16/April/2010

KPM Tower, new board

11/March/2011

KPM Tower , board, new design:)

New board and design again but too late , already covered by sand , game over :)

12/October/2012

KPM Tower

·
It's show time, folks!
1,776 Posts
Imre, who is actually covering thees plots with sand? Also, In case of Dolce Vita, another Almasah project, do you think, a skeleton like this could be torn down at some point by the same "people" who put the sand over the projects, which have not come out of the ground?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Imre, who is actually covering thees plots with sand? Also, In case of Dolce Vita, another Almasah project, do you think, a skeleton like this could be torn down at some point by the same "people" who put the sand over the projects, which have not come out of the ground?
Imre will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is RERA filling the plots with sand to prevent the companies from starting work for a week, then leaving it again to prevent RERA's cancellation notice from being held up. As for whether they will pull down the skeleton, I don't have a clue.

·
Dubai
40,564 Posts
Imre will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is RERA filling the plots with sand to prevent the companies from starting work for a week, then leaving it again to prevent RERA's cancellation notice from being held up. As for whether they will pull down the skeleton, I don't have a clue.
Yes, probably RERA or Dubai Municipality .

No idea about the Dolce Vita, thats can be a long story..

·
Dubai Aye!
7,765 Posts
Thanks for the summary timeline Imre. Some of those crazy shit designs just exposed the developer as a time waster and scam artist.

I don't think Rera have the power to perform anything physical, they can only cancel the development on paper and remove the developers license. I think Municipality or the master developer Emaar are behind the back filling. This will be due to unpaid arrears for the plot.

·
Beat the Heat
1,524 Posts
4 years after the crash its about time they clean up. They know that with demand going up those filled up plots will find new "masters" to develop them

·
Dubai Aye!
7,765 Posts
was at RERA last week. they said this project is Pending Cancellation.
^^All 5 designs!!

One of the biggest scams in the marina. Can't believe they issued all these new designs and changed the site boards as a complete red herring.

I hope investors recognised the warnings and stopped payments.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
The land of this cancelled project is on auction for a reasonably affordable 80mil:lol:
I hope those who invested get your money back

241 - 260 of 260 Posts