SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Plot info.

The plot is 9D. Was offered few floors last week at pre-launch price. They claim floors > 10 will have unobstructed sea view.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i met her personally during my visit to Italy. we were at the same dinner party. She is a very chic and intelluctual person. we talked for a long time about art and books. Dubai needs people like her

·
Registered
1 Posts
BE CAREFUL TO MRS KATHERINE PRICE

Guys,
I must alert you all: Katherine Price is a criminal. Litterally. She is full of legal problems in Italy and that is why she is moving to Dubai.
I know the family, I'm french but I know all the problems her late ex husband Leonardo has had with her.

By the way she cannot use the name MONDADORI because it belongs to the italian publishing house. Be careful, if they know it they can sue the company and the developers.
If some of you are involved with her, keep her away. :eek:hno:

·
Yes We Can !
2,774 Posts
btw. the area within the roundabout is hopefully used as greenery ?

·
Back in Blighty
3,187 Posts
Well, rumour has it the local Association of Palm Trees and Other Foliage were collectively rallying to have their annual rent decreased, Emaar got wind of this and evicted them all. Sad. But hey! Their share price is recovering well, so all is well!

Anyway, plants are so over-rated. They pollute the air with nasty oxygen and generally clear the air up. We don't need this crap to dilute carbon monoxide from car exhausts, smoke and other such vitamins in the air.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
then how come belled doesn't agree...
how would she get approval for the building in the first place

i met her personally during my visit to Italy. we were at the same dinner party. She is a very chic and intelluctual person. we talked for a long time about art and books. Dubai needs people like her

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've read the page, they say that the tower is sold out, and the price vary from 10,000 to 18.000 EUROS per mq! It means 4.500/8.300 sqf!

Hilarious

21 - 40 of 260 Posts