SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 260 Posts

·
It's show time, folks!
1,776 Posts
Hilarious! All those "Euro" Stars, who have supposedly bought flats in there. Since when is Adamo an Italian singer? He is Belgian and more of a French star. It all sounds like bogus. If they really paid this money per sqm, they have been f***** over unless the ceilings are gold plated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
but I still dont know where is this plot:)

next to the DEWA plot use the TGR now , next one is the Skyview plot.
I dont think so that the TGR will leave that site soon.

Rdmx, I agree with you..10'000 is really too much!!! but you know the journalists...
They told me, it is going to be top quality, not like the other twers in Dubai..she is also re doing some apts in JMR..they told me are beautiful...I will let you know if I see them

·
Registered
6 Posts
I thought the plot is 9D? I have the brochure, i'll take a look. Just out of interest, this was allegedly Dubai's first freehold tower to register with RERA. Kinda ironic when you consider what ppl are saying bbout KPT! :lol:
Sorry, what is RERA?
thanks

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I thought the plot is 9D? I have the brochure, i'll take a look. Just out of interest, this was allegedly Dubai's first freehold tower to register with RERA. Kinda ironic when you consider what ppl are saying bbout KPT! :lol:

i think we would just take what everyone says as rumours until we can get concret evidence...but it is impressive they registered first of all...they would start preparing for the escrow account soon if all goes on track.

·
Back in Blighty
3,187 Posts
Yes, I'll do that when i'm back in the office tomorrow. Coz right now, i'm semi-consciously watching Jetix (Power Rangers - my kids love them), part-salivating at the thought of a rather powerful round of roast dinner i'm about to embark upon, at around 6.24pm tonight. Happy Iftar all. :drool:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
might buy an apartment in this building. The real state agent said the developer has filed a comlaint against Trident with Emaar, the master developer! They are using KPM's plot for office space and other stuff and were supposed to vacat the plot by now.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
might buy an apartment in this building. The real state agent said the developer has filed a comlaint against Trident with Emaar, the master developer! They are using KPM's plot for office space and other stuff and were supposed to vacat the plot by now.
what is the price coz it better be good!! :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
it's done! bought a 430 sqft studio on the 6th floor facing the marina, no balcony, resale market. i believe i got a good deal, dhs 536k in total, which comes down to dhs 1,245 per sqft. this is cheaper than studios in the arse end of the marina, seller said it's a rush sale! will be a great invetment as a short let!

some manager in the developer's office said i should see some movement on the site within a month or less. completion is end of 2009!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
if you go to the developer, the cheapest studio available now is dhs 713k, though that's a 532 sqft studio! they have 6 studios left on the first 4 floors! the one and two beds are going for an average of dhs 1,500 per sqft.

41 - 60 of 260 Posts