SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 80 of 260 Posts

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
seller said it's a rush sale! will be a great invetment as a short let!
No kidding :eek: first time I've ever heard of a Dubai developer making such an honest claim :eek:

some manager in the developer's office said i should see some movement on the site within a month or less. completion is end of 2009!
How nice of them to be so honest and caring towards their customers - who will probably never learn shit.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
"rush sale" was someting said by the seller, not the developer. the studio was bought on the resale market. and the short let investment thing is my thought, not the developer! didn't mean to be confusing like that!

i am taking what the manager said with a grain of salt. if they finish by mid 2010 then i will be happy! but al-masah which is the agent of the developer in dubai said the owner wants to finish it by end of 2009.

·
Registered
413 Posts
it's done! bought a 430 sqft studio on the 6th floor facing the marina, no balcony, resale market. i believe i got a good deal, dhs 536k in total, which comes down to dhs 1,245 per sqft. this is cheaper than studios in the arse end of the marina, seller said it's a rush sale! will be a great invetment as a short let!

some manager in the developer's office said i should see some movement on the site within a month or less. completion is end of 2009!
This is funny because today I emailed someone who wants to sell his kpm 430 sq ft studio also on the 6th floor facing the marina but for 625 aed and he emailed me back and told me that it is still available. could that be you reselling it again? or who ever sold you the studio is trying to sell it again? :spam1:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
no that was me. i decided to sell it and make a quick buck. the cheapest studio from developers in that part of the marina today is above AED 700k. check the new development the Botanics. They also have nothing below 700k. TGR and Royal Oceanic studios are going for on average above 800k on the resale market. and you do get a marina view with my studio!

i am still surprised how cheap I got it just 3 weeks ago!

·
Registered
84 Posts
no that was me. i decided to sell it and make a quick buck. the cheapest studio from developers in that part of the marina today is above AED 700k. check the new development the Botanics. They also have nothing below 700k. TGR and Royal Oceanic studios are going for on average above 800k on the resale market. and you do get a marina view with my studio!

i am still surprised how cheap I got it just 3 weeks ago!
glover, well done, that price was a steal!!!!! Not sure though if TGR do studios.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Apparently another Italian star has taken a floor (allegedly) Mr Rocco Siffredi and if you buy in the tower you might get an invite to the housewarming.

61 - 80 of 260 Posts