1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I love Abu Dhabi.
4,688 Posts
I`ll give this one a 7/10

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
Boxy but I love the rise the sections and the booth at the top!

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
whats with the white box post krazy
some thing is not loading !

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
sorry its loading now I must have porblems yesterday with my internet as some project dubai images were not loading

·
Registered
813 Posts
Not a bad design though advantages with the 5 star hotel at the bottom. Also has a good lake view which is a plus about this building.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,955 Posts
good lake view
all the towers should have one side facing the lake !!

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
uve gotta be kidding me, whoz gonna buy property from someone whose website developer cant even frame correct sentences?!

From manchester website:
"Manchester properties is a well based business group which is having a presence in U.A.E. for more than 10 years in real estate business owned by Mr. Abdul Aziz G Lenjawi. Our aim is to offer you best of both the world a place in Dubai to live which is becoming a future of all cities with tomorrows infrastructure and multicultural lifestyle and attracting millions of visitors every year from across the globe for business and pleasure. We offer the right place to live in and the best place in Dubai where you can take a free hold property situated in the heart of Dubai which is very popular - like Manchester Tower 1 is at Dubai Marina."

And after reading this, I almost had a heart attack laughing my ass off... God bless Mr. Abdul Aziz G Lenjawi.

·
To Infinty and Beyond
1,162 Posts
Ok i'm confused or is the company stupid because Jumeirah Lake Towers is not same as Dubai Marina although it is only behind it with an 8 lane highway in between and why chose Manchester tower as a name did they just goto Dubai Aiport and see a depature for Manchester and thought ahh such a nice name :D.

Although i love Manchester and it is one of Britians up and coming cities now

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
According to JLT official map, the owner of this plot is National Real Estate Investment Co. There is no other info, except that it will be residential.

It seams to Mr. Abdul Aziz and his sentences has been given the kick in the ...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts