SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
We will not be the last
542 Posts
Project: Park Square
Covered Area: 1.4 Mil sq.ft.
Components: The Park Square Mall Leisure Complex, Tower Hotel, Residential Towers, Office Towers and Buildings.
Construction start: 2006
Construction end: ??

Construction site:

According to Gulf News today, land in the area between the two new Zabeel Parks and incorporating the new Etisalat Tower to be called PARK SQUARE is being marketed by KM properties. Plots are being sold for development of towers with unlimited height. :eek2:

Features will include;

Dubai Metro Station and Headquarters, incorporating a Park and Ride system

1.4 million sq ft residential, commercial and entertainment development.

Magnificent (it says here) views of the sea and creek from hi rise apartments and offices.

Further details from KM proerties on tel 2951615

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
i asumed that this area was part of the park. doesnt the suspension bridge connect into this area.

probably about 1/2 a sqkm?

[assuming if it were a sq, the edges would be roughly a km each?

·
Registered
25 Posts
they have 40 plots ranging from 17k to 21k sqft & u can build anything above 25 floors.

but the prices are krazy AED 300 for per sq ft. buildup (similar to DIFC and more expensive than Business Bay)... and guess what only for 30 years lease and one can renew at the same price for another 30 years after that period... (that means 3 times the price of DIFC & 4 times BB = this is crazy)

also i dont understand the parking & traffic solution???

interestingly 10 plots are already sold today... i would get the master plans tomorrow... let me see if i can post them...

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
if we think that they would put that plot buildup price to maintenance charge it would be:
21k sqft * 200AED = 6.300.000AED
6.300.000 / 30(years) / 300(amount of apartments) = 700AED for year / 58AED for month per apartment
afterall it doesn't sound so high...

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.