·
South Straddie QLD
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
doesent look 300 m plus looks in the region of 40-50f so thata 160-200m

·
Registered
304 Posts
That structure shown in the renderings is a total mess and I hope it isnt built in any city ever!

·
Mr Anti
714 Posts
^^ Not even anywhere in Dubai, but the palm ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am sure Donald Trump wont put even a dime a project like this!
He is just selling hes name to be used in marketing.

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
Trump and Nakheel reveal details of first major joint investment in Dubai

Nakheel, developer of more than $30 billion in real estate in Dubai, and The Trump Organization have revealed their plans for The Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower; both companies will be investing substantially in the pioneering $ US 400 million condo-hotel development.

The Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower

Spanning 5km in length and 5km in width, The Palm Jumeirah is one of the world's largest man-made islands, creating the shape of a palm tree in the Arabian Gulf. The Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower will provide a spectacular luxury centre piece hotel on The Golden Mile - the exclusive residential and retail boulevard on the trunk of The Palm Jumeirah. It will pioneer the condo-apartment hotel concept in the region. The development will feature approximately 500 apartments (1/2/3 bedroom studios and penthouses), which can be bought to own, and each residence will have the luxury of access to five-star hotel services and amenities. The development will be the first project in Dubai where each room, on the entire 360 degrees of the tower, will be guaranteed a sea view. The development will also include a selection of high-end boutiques, fine dining, signature roof top restaurants, bars, swimming pools, and a luxurious spa and health club.

The Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower is the initial development in Nakheel and The Trump Organization's exclusive joint-venture in the Middle East. The Trump Organization's agreement with Nakheel includes exclusive rights for 19 countries in the Middle East region and 17 major brands. The Trump Organization will be investing substantial sums directly in the projects, and will have sales, marketing and management responsibility for each real estate development, including introducing The Trump Touch concierge services to the UAE. Sales for The Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower are expected to launch at the end of 2005 with a ground-breaking ceremony in Dubai.

Donald Trump, The Trump Organization's Chairman and President, said, "I am delighted to invest, manage and sell this project on what is clearly the best location in Dubai. When I look at potential sites for real estate investment, I concentrate on 'location, location, location' - and this is not only the best location in Dubai, but the whole of the Middle East."

The hotel will offer a unique opportunity to own an elegantly appointed hotel suite on Dubai's world famous Palm. The hotel will serve as the perfect pied-a terre for those who like a second, or even third home, but without the responsibility of maintaining a residence. These superb accommodations may be purchased for personal or corporate use and occupied as much or as little as desired.

When in residence, owners will have full access to the exceptional five-star amenities and incomparable services to this truly luxurious hotel. When not occupied, owners will have the option of making their room available as part of the hotel. The program is highly flexible with no minimum or maximum stays required. Each hotel guestroom will be purchased, which owners may sell or transfer at any time in the future. Whether an owner occupies the unit or places it for rent, the Hotel will manage and maintain all guestrooms with the highest level of service and in the most exclusive surroundings.

"Our designers and architects will be engaged closely with Nakheel on the design and interior finishes of the building to ensure the quality is of the absolute highest standards."

Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, Executive Chairman Nakheel, said, "With The Palm, Jumeirah development, Nakheel is creating an icon for the twenty-first century, and it is entirely fitting that The Trump Organization is a key player and investor in realizing this vision. The Trump Organization has built its reputation on providing first class, luxury developments - The Trump International Hotel and Tower in New York is one of only three hotels in the USA to have received a double Mobil Five-Star rating for both the hotel and its restaurant. It is this quality of development that Nakheel is attracting on to The Palm, Jumeirah.

"Nakheel prides itself on the unique and innovative nature of its projects, and The Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower will not only incorporate an iconic, eye-catching design, the first such development with sea views from every room in the entire 360 degrees around the tower, but the condo-apartment hotel concept is also a pioneering one for the region, which offers potential investors something a little different."

The tower's iconic "tulip" design will incorporate a state-of-the-art exo-skeleton frame, which will minimise the number of internal structural columns, thus maximising floor space and ensuring uninterrupted views of both The Palm and the Arabian Gulf throughout the tower.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
With 500 apartments I'll think it will definitelly be taller then 200m

·
Construction Paradise
12,388 Posts
i think the best news from the article is that construction is scheduled to start until end of this year

it's time, they urgently need to start construction of the bigger projects
otherwise it'll be a construction site for another year or two and people living in villas and shoreline apartments would seriously be pissed off

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Dubai-Lover said:
in property weekly there is a bigger render and i counted the floors

it's 38 and that gigantic dome on top
maybe max 180m, but not more

hmmmmm........ interesting.......

saw this on BBC here in London last week.... unreal, but perfect for Dubai. ;)

·
Kool Kat
12,521 Posts
The Palm Trump sales by year-end

Nakheel will begin selling properties in The Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower on The Palm Jumeirah by the end of 2005. The $400m joint venture between Nakheel and the US-based The Trump Organisation will offer 500 one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses, with access to five-star hotel services and amenities.

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
dubaiflo said:
well i also doubt it will be taller..
where did we get that 80F anyway? cannot remember..
SA Boy

·
city of the future
1,449 Posts
ok 500 appts, if the tower has 10 on each floor, than that makes it 50 stories, since it is wide, It can have maybe between 7-10 on each floor, so its gotta be around 300m

41 - 60 of 845 Posts