SkyscraperCity banner

361 - 380 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone.

i have been fascinated with the rapid growth of Qatar's skyscrapers and enjoys reading upcoming projects that will benefit the people of Qatar and its visitors...

glad that i found this forum.

many thanks to all contributors.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi. I have recently moved to Doha and am interested in construction. If there are any projects that you would like photographed, please send me a message and I will try to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi im anantha 23 years old, was in qatar during highschool . finished my bachelor degree in architecture in North Sumatera University (USU) and now taking ma master degree in Bandung institute of Technology (ITB).

have been amazed by the infrastructure development in qatar... want to see more of it..and hoping can be a part of the development :)

·
Banned
17 Posts
Qatar support Israel to kill Palestinians!

Qatar donates money to the Israelis!

Qatar and Jordan ****!

God that causes an earthquake in your feet and destroyed the village which name is "Qatar"

·
Registered
414 Posts

Qatar and Jordan ****!

God that causes an earthquake in your feet and destroyed the village which name is "Qatar"
I hope you wish the same thing for the murderer bashar al na'ja ?!

·
كعبه الم
2,828 Posts
I hope you wish the same thing for the murderer bashar al na'ja ?!
Ignore him

القافلة تسير والكلاب تنبح,,,,,

·
Registered
502 Posts

Qatar and Jordan ****!

:banana::banana::banana::banana: dance dance dance yeaaa
say with me " I like to move like jagger I like mooooooovveeeee like jagger ""
no no wait lets sing justin Bieber's song '' Baby, baby , baby ohhhh, Baby Baby baby nooooo"

XD XD

guys lets make fun with this guy or ignore him ahahahhaah

·
Construction Guru
1 Posts
Hello everyone, Just joined the forums.
A big thanks to all of you guys who provide all this great information
cheers

·
CarlitosPanama
658 Posts
Hello, Panamanian here, 35, working in investment banking in Dubai/Abu Dhabi in the past, will arrive soon to Doha to look for jobs in Investment Banking (Debt Capital Markets, Syndications and Projet Finance) or Corporate Banking. I am at the Manager/AVP Level. Any tips on housing, salaries, allowances, etc, would be greatly appreciated it. I have working knowledge of Arabic, but I am also looking for some people to do language exchage (Spanish/Arabic). Thanks guys!!!

·
Doha / Glasgow / Novi Sad
30 Posts
Hi All,

Recently moved back to the GCC (Doha) after a brief spell in West Africa... It feels good to be back in such a dynamic environment. I also had an absence from SSC for the last year. So would like to say hi to the people I knew before (B_Patriot etc..) and a big hello to those I have yet to meet but sure we will soon once I get active again.

·
Smile :)
2,148 Posts
Hi All,

Recently moved back to the GCC (Doha) after a brief spell in West Africa... It feels good to be back in such a dynamic environment. I also had an absence from SSC for the last year. So would like to say hi to the people I knew before (B_Patriot etc..) and a big hello to those I have yet to meet but sure we will soon once I get active again.
Welcome back :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
My name is Maitha, I'm 19, and I'm studying architecture at UCLA. I'm back home in doha for the next few weeks for spring break, and I am enjoying watching how much the city is growing and changing :)
its seems she hasn't really been active since last time she introduced her self . I dont blame her, she is studying Architecture, and architecture is hell. I spend 24/7 at studio building models and I dont even have time to go to my other classes just to get done building my shit. well yea I have time now to write that whole thing because i'm already at studio and its 1:50 in the morning and i'm taking break !! :( :sleepy:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi i am Solaiman from Amsterdam-Netherlands.

I am a civil engineer/estimator with a passion for the middle east, especially Qatar. I have had the privilege of going there twice.

The reason i am posting here is because i hope someone can help me out. It has been my dream for some years now to work in Qatar. But unfortunately without any luck. It seems that all they are hiring is people from India/Sri Lanka etc.

Can anyone give me some advice how to get in touch with a engineer/construction company in qatar.

If you do please send me a private message. I would be more than gratefull.

If anyone ever wants advice working in Amsterdam, send me a message.

361 - 380 of 408 Posts