SkyscraperCity banner

381 - 400 of 408 Posts

·
1,465 Posts
:)السلام عليكم

مرحبا شباب شخباركم؟ اني عراقي أريد اسلم عليكم، أشكركم على الصور الرائعه من دولة قطر الشقيقة.
وأريد أن أهنئ دولة قطر الشقيقة بمناسبة تسليم أميرها الجديد الشيخ تميم بن حمد آل ثاني أمير قطر الحكم في 25 يونيو 2013

مبروك !

·
Registered
329 Posts
hi all,

i'm palo, 35 from slovakia. never been to qatar (and near east and gulf area as well), but as qatar will be holding world cup in 2022, and as i believe our slovak football team will qualify there, i'm rather interested in your country, particularly in the infrastructure and stadium development. i hope i'll find more infos in the future here.

·
Smile :)
2,148 Posts
hi all,

i'm palo, 35 from slovakia. never been to qatar (and near east and gulf area as well), but as qatar will be holding world cup in 2022, and as i believe our slovak football team will qualify there, i'm rather interested in your country, particularly in the infrastructure and stadium development. i hope i'll find more infos in the future here.

you are welcome here anytime :) and you will probably find more news about it soon...

:)السلام عليكم

مرحبا شباب شخباركم؟ اني عراقي أريد اسلم عليكم، أشكركم على الصور الرائعه من دولة قطر الشقيقة.
وأريد أن أهنئ دولة قطر الشقيقة بمناسبة تسليم أميرها الجديد الشيخ تميم بن حمد آل ثاني أمير قطر الحكم في 25 يونيو 2013

مبروك !
thank you very much :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, my name is Sam. I'm new to Skyscrapercity! I've a general interest in Construction in GCC countries and would be visiting Kuwait and Doha in October.
I would like to invest in the construction sector and would be grateful if anyone can provide me with some advise :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hello, my name is Sam. I'm new to Skyscrapercity! I've a general interest in Construction in GCC countries and would be visiting Kuwait and Doha in October.
I would like to invest in the construction sector and would be grateful if anyone can provide me with some advise :)
hello and welcome :)

forget Kuwait, do Doha and Abu Dhabi.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi everybody

Alban Simonet. 36 years old.
Paris - France
Architect and Chairman of Alcyone Architecture
I worked in Qatar for some time on the design of the Aspire Academy and the silhouette tower, new Intercontinental Hotel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My name is Jack I'm from Ireland and my family runs a construction company in Qatar I've been there a good few times it's my second home :) Hope to work there in future after my studies..

·
Registered
4 Posts
new to doha

Hi All,

I'm frank dizon, a filipino architect and am in doha since march2, 2014 working for a local architectural firm, MZ+Partners. been a member of this forum for a long time and am amazed with the resources here. wishing to meet with fellow architects/engineers in doha in the future.

by the way, im staying in new salata

381 - 400 of 408 Posts