401 - 408 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi collegues n friends

im Giri...frm India
studied architecture frm Mumbai.
masters from United Kingdom.
worked in Dubai, dn Saudi and now Qatar...

tc
cheers

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Hi, I'm from Austin, TX, USA. I'm excited to see Qatar for the first time beginning January 2016. I'll be there for 3 days so I hope to stay someplace nice without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I'm Sanjay from India and Im a final year architecture student, I'm currently working on a proposal to redesign the Msheireb metro station over the next few months and thought that you guys might be interested in looking at the progress!

·
Venezuela
578 Posts
Hi im from Venezuela, i went to Qatar in May and spend all the month.. A lovely Country, i knew so many places.. Soon i will share some photos in the forum.. I want to say thank you for the hospitality, i felt like in home there..

Actually i´m writtin an article about the world cup 2022 and i looking for a picture about the downtown because my downtown pictures does not have the quality that i need.. Somebody can help me? i will appreciate it, thanks, i will mention the credits.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
i Was living in Dubai for Last 11 years and use to come doha for my Business meetings since 2010.

Now i am going to live here.
I have done My Fashion And textile design Studies and working as Fashion Designer & FF&E Consultant.

Abrar Ali

401 - 408 of 408 Posts