SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 750 Posts

·
MRouchell
143 Posts
Well, the "idiot" is right though. Mere link lists aren't allowed at Wikipedia, at least not in such a thematic article. Else we'd have "yellow pages" like articles all around. What I wanted to do is to create a seperate list, that's where we can put it in a table. Perhaps this weekend I'll have some leisure to do it.

Btw, article content at Wikipedia can always be restored via the history. Unless it's copyrighted material that was hard-deleted. This is the New Classical architects list prior to deletion.

As I said, I'll outsource it, so please don't revert again. You might get blocked from editing Wikipedia.
There are several firms in Atlanta that do traditional work. There is Historical Concepts (James Strickland, architect), Harrison Design, Howard Design Studio, William T. Baker, and Keith Summerour.

In Alabama there is McAlpine Tankersley, and William (Bill) Ingram.

·
LIBERTINED
45,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The architects list of October '14 can be found here: Wikipedia
It's currently put in a proper table format and will be back soon.

Btw, did anyone of you come across Canadian New Classical architects so far? Thanks. :)

Reactions: Zaz965

·
LIBERTINED
45,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hi Kandi, thank you for the additions! Though if you check the websites more carefully, you'll realise that BrooksMurray hardly builds new classical, but merely renovates historical buildings. Their new-builts are mostly modernist. Such companies aren't included here. Thanks for your attention :)

The website of Thomas Robinson Architects is exceptional! Great work.

·
Registered
729 Posts
21 - 40 of 750 Posts