Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
introducing new coat of arms for city of bar in serbia and montenegro

after coat of arsm and flag for city of podgorica , i won 1st place with this design for bar.

·
У Борщин
1,204 Posts
I like it! :D

3 of my favourite colours together :) You did well again Sergionni. By the way, what type of animals are those? wolves?

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Great work. I like the colours and the royal look :eek:kay:

·
Registered
334 Posts
How horrified would some people be if they knew the coats of arms of Bar and Podgorica were designed by a guy whose sig is "Proud to be SERB" :lol:

·
is Loading! Please wait..
4,558 Posts
estavisti said:
How horrified would some people be if they knew the coats of arms of Bar and Podgorica were designed by a guy whose sig is "Proud to be SERB" :lol:
I dont mind, that's is not important at all. He designed a nice coat of arms with simbols which represent this two cities, and I'm just satisfied with that. I dont like colours on podgorica coat of arms, dough. It looks so cold

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
montesky said:
nice, but so similar to the coat of arms of podgorica
they have to be, afterall they come from the same country. every serious country has to have a pattern which should be fallowed regarding design of coat of arms of its cities. look at coat of arsm of switzerland or portugal...all recognisable. so far only 3 cities in montenegro have coat of arm that respect all heradic rules : podgorica, bar, budva. i would like that kotor, herceg-novi , tivat and ulcinj get decen coats of arms :) of those cities only hotor and herceg novi have present coat of arms that have good base which doesnt have to chenge. it just needs restilisation :)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Podgoricanin said:
Man, congratulations! I personally would grant you the right to design coats of arms for all the montenegrin cities which do not have a modern one...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_(city)

please , write a petition :) i would gladly do that :)

there are many cities in MN that need new coat of arms

so far only :

budva
podgorica
bar

have regular ones. the rest has nothing worth mentioning exet Kotor and herceg Novi which have heraldic symbols

·
Montenegrin
5,516 Posts
Niksic also got the coat of arms relatively recently, so I don't think that they'll change it any time soon.

Anyway, I think that coats of arms of Montenegrin cities should be designed in the same pattern, as they still can be reckognizable enough, as shown in examples of Podgorica and Bar coats. The uniform way of designing these symbols shows a sense of tidiness and organization.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Podgoricanin said:
Niksic also got the coat of arms relatively recently, so I don't think that they'll change it any time soon.

Anyway, I think that coats of arms of Montenegrin cities should be designed in the same pattern, as they still can be reckognizable enough, as shown in examples of Podgorica and Bar coats. The uniform way of designing these symbols shows a sense of tidiness and organization.
yes but niksic coat of arms doesn't respect heraldic rules...

·
G-Trotter
144 Posts
I like the idea of havinga vertical bar as the symbol of Bar.

...and a flag with a horizontal bar instead. Kinda makes sense.

Well done for coming up with ideas for logos/symbols. I wish bulgarian cities would make the same and re-design their logos which in their vast majority are repulsive.

·
4,558 Posts
Sergionni, don't know why u used exactly this colors. This coat looks so cold. Maybe u should use some other colors instead of gray?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
montesky said:
Sergionni, don't know why u used exactly this colors. This coat looks so cold. Maybe u should use some other colors instead of gray?

read the explanation in the site. btw, we all agreed that podgorica coa has to look cold, fresh, elegant and light. zar na svu onu zegu zaparu i vrucinu ocekujes nesto tesko ;) ?

·
4,558 Posts
sergionni said:
read the explanation in the site. btw, we all agreed that podgorica coa has to look cold, fresh, elegant and light. zar na svu onu zegu zaparu i vrucinu ocekujes nesto tesko ;) ?
Ako cemo vec tom logikom, upravo bi trebale da budu neke zute ili crvene boje bas zbog te zege i vrucine po kojima je PG poznata, jel tako? :dunno: :hahaha:
Mada, vrh je grb, ovakav ili onakav...

·
The Norwegian
226 Posts
Wow, those look stunning, sergionni! :eek:kay:

I might just send you an e-mail one day, when I become an important figure in my home municipality (whichever that may be) and want to make a new Coat of Arms to replace the old and dull one. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.