Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
France Vingt-Quatre
112 Posts

The small/shortie one (exactly facing PNB/next to Micasa) is Ford brand new showroom.

I think, the big white building (next to Ford showroom) is also another brand new car showroom as it has a very big/spacious hall/lobby inside.

Too bad they demolished the old colonial building on that site.

·
France Vingt-Quatre
112 Posts
The big site behind British High Commission currently u/c... ermm I can't confirmed that one... but will investigate further :eek:kay: Ermm what a waste, if that site destined for another car showroom.

Gee... Jalan Ampang is fast becoming Federal Highway as so many car showrooms popped up along that street. First Opel, then Proton Edar, Land Rover, Volvo, Mazda, etc etc...

·
12,964 Posts
thundercats_kl said:

I think, the big white building (next to Ford showroom) is also another brand new car showroom as it has a very big/spacious hall/lobby inside.

Too bad they demolished the old colonial building on that site.

True....they should preserve at least part of it :(

ANyway there had been a lot of queries lately of what that building is. I just tell them I think that it is a car showroom too as it featured a high-ceiling lobby ;)

·
you are you and i am me..
10,154 Posts
nope. the one behind British embassy will be a low density condominium.

·
12,964 Posts
baqthier said:
Thanks for the pics and info ,thundercat! My big guess is the space behind them will also be for car showrooms!

They normally do not put showrooms far away from the mainroad. Perhaps ZahirNya is right about it being developed as a low-rise residential ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
is that the place where 'carlos' pub used to be? that old house where they face lift it to become a pub. and then the pub close down and that house become abandoned.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts