SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled upon this forum by complete chance, after viewing someone's profile on a notebook forums.

I must say, I am shocked. Are you guys Real Estate and Development students, or people working in the industry, or both? What is the main purpose of this forum?

I'm a first year REDE student at UQ. This forums looks like it holds a wealth of information for me to read. I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
76,989 Posts
hi there. main purpose of forum? we all have a passion for skyscrapers i suppose. just like rev heads like cars. same thing.
Alot of guys on forum are uni students. some are architects. mixture of occupations.
Its a great place to come and unwind, checkout progress on new skyscrapers in Australia/world. learn a bit of history.
enjoy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, Malt. I already noticed your nickname here. Wasn't sure if it was you or not. Hope you're being good here. :bleh:

·
Registered
76,989 Posts
lol, so what other forum do you go on malt?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I left OzForces awhile ago. Managing the GameOp team was too taxing on my time, so I left. The team ended up falling apart somewhat. Oh well. :( I don't do anything for OzForces anymore, but they still use my guides, rules and documentation for their network and some of them for Gamespace. I left my mark. :p

Malt showed his youth one day on a server, and happened to direct some things towards me. I found it amusing when I didn't wear my admin tag and had people breaking the rules in the servers. They always get shocked when an admin suddenly appears. Ahhhh, if only you could be paid to be Head GameOp for a gaming network. *dreams*

Oh well. I will have to become a real estate developer instead. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi!

I'm new here, too. Actually I'm from Germany, but I really LOVE Brisbane. I've been there three times and it's really cool here to see development in Brisbane. I'm planning of going to Brisbane again in two years, and when I get there, it'll be cool to see all the scrapers in real life.

Oh, in Germany I life next to Frankfurt, about 50 km. The only city in Europe with a real skyline... :D I hope I can, from time to time, give you a European view of things going on in Brisbane, if you don't mind?! And of course, I'm open for any question regarding Germany.

·
Its a sleepy little town
3,883 Posts
Welcome to Freedom :D

Do you often go into Frankfurt?

And please do come visit here.

Have fun on forums!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nope, no mother in law so far - be it german or some other nationality...

To Frankfurt - well, about once month. Nothing really happening there lately, so not worth going there too often :)

·
Its a sleepy little town
3,883 Posts
Clearly his time here was short lived.

Hes prob still idling on irc://irc.ozforces.com #ozforces

1 - 20 of 22 Posts