Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Less is more.
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK anyone who wants to put their name forward for Moderator should do so on this thread. We will then have a poll to decide the eventual outcome

·
In The Ghetto
531 Posts
Why don't the people that want to do the job just nominate themselves and then put it to a vote.

Otherwise I'm all for it, for all the reasons you mention.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I for one will relish it! Give it to meeeee!

No serious, i'd really love to be the admin of such a lovely bunch of people, and i've also got past experience ;)

·
Less is more.
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's undemocratic to vote for yourself, thats why I said we should vote for someone else.For instance if enough people wanted me to do it then I'd do it but I'm not going to vote for myself as that wouldn't seem right some how.

·
Less is more.
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So can we have your votes MP MG DR619

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
we need to get a list of who wants to do it first roly. If i vote and the forumer doesn't want it, this is all pretty pointless. We need a select list...

·
Clean-shaven and foolish
1,363 Posts
Manc Guy said:
I for one will relish it! Give it to meeeee!

No serious, i'd really love to be the admin of such a lovely bunch of people, and i've also got past experience ;)
I reckon you need to change your avatar to summat a bit more Presidential first...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Volunteers first. Then decide on a poll. (only recognised names shall be included in the stats).

Volunteers...tell Roly.

·
Less is more.
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK well this thread shows what a lousy job I'd do of it..so volunteers put your name in then we'll have a poll.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Hold on guys. We all might be assuming here that this forum's a democracy. Essentially, Gothicform decides who the mod is if there is even going to be one.

I think i'm winning. :)

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
What i mean is, we should seek approval.

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
CAW Said.

'There's no facking way i'm letting Richard userp me...the tosser'

·
10th February 2008
60,501 Posts
What we need is an update on Caw. We need to know if he's coming back or not, and if so, if he still wants to be the Mod? If not, we then need a new Mod. I haven't thought about it yet, but can't leave without saying,
"I predict a Riot"(Oh deary me) :)

·
Less is more.
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jerb we've been waiting on an update about Caw for ages, he hasn't been on the Manc forum for about 2 months now, he's posted on the skybar but has kept away from here. On top of that he hasn't done anything in the way of moderating the forum. Loads of people have been saying recently we need it sorted but when it comes to it no one wants to decide. I give up.

·
Just something
9,039 Posts
I`ve been a `Gamesmaster` but I don`t think you`d love me. :)

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Chris has said that we should/can? appoint a new mod.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.