SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...I'm learning. I post pics on other forums, but, they do it different than this site. I'll get used to it! This is kinda a practice run, but, it's still a relevant photo, I guess.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK...I think I got it...and, well, It is "New Orleans In The Distance," still! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Orleans is one of the coolest places I've ever been. Went a couple of years ago and walked around downtown for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
18 Posts
New Orleans is an awesome city....very beautiful, but i think that the best thing it has going for it is that it's full of mystery. It just seems to be one of those old cities that harbors a history unlike any other place. Cool pic

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm really busy right now, but, on a pretty Saturday, I'll get out and take a ride and take some unique pics of the city. I know it's a unique place. I'm born and raised here, but, also, well-traveled and know that New Orleans is unique. And I love it here...I can honestly say that I have a happy, content, rewarding life in my City and I enjoy being here every day...it's just an exciting place to be and to have it as your home with all of your family here and to be a part of the character and uniqueness is simply a great thing for me. Anyway, I'll likely do a thread on homes...a thread for unique buildings, at different times, and down the stretch, I'll go Downtown and capture the city in it's business essence sometime.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A little closer up...

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another one of Downtown...I'm just practicing on this one New Orleans thread...enjoy the pics...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts