SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a teaser of what's to come, from my first trip to NoLa this week. i've got a lot of pics to sort through and edit, and not much time on my hands. i loved it...easily one of my favorite U.S. cities. i can't wait to see how better it'll be after some more recovery.

:cheers:

-

·
President of Catan
2,282 Posts
Man oh man, while some things are looking a bit warn out (I hope they're not gonna leave the Superdome patched like that. Its awful), its still very impressive.
GO NO! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Great pictures! Glad you enjoyed your stay in NOLA. :)

eweezerinc said:
Man oh man, while some things are looking a bit warn out (I hope they're not gonna leave the Superdome patched like that. Its awful), its still very impressive.
GO NO! :eek:kay:
Oh no, don't worry about the Superdome. They're replacing the roof completely, and it should look better than ever by Semtember '06.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
bungalowbuck said:
alll the best, new orleans!!! i love it...
Thanks! It's nice to have support from someone in the Southeast on this forum. Give us time. We've got plenty to clean up and we've cleaned up more than you would believe, already! Come down and say hello. It'll make you feel good and it will do the same for us! Cheers! BTW, sweet pics, LSyd...you know how to capture a mood and based on your pics, you'd likely enjoy going deeper into the New Orleans scene.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
That pic is beatiful, New Orleans looks great i hope the recovery is going good, towards downtown it seems the recovery is almost done from these pics. I definetly have to go someday every photo thread is full of suprises. Can you get pictures of the houses and make a thread, they all look so unique and nice

·
President of Catan
2,282 Posts
Nate871 said:
Great pictures! Glad you enjoyed your stay in NOLA. :)

Oh no, don't worry about the Superdome. They're replacing the roof completely, and it should look better than ever by Semtember '06.
Awesome! Can't wait to see the new and improved Super Dome. :D

·
make it so...
6,755 Posts
man...this thread makes me wanna take a road trip out to new orleans. excellent pics. what were you in NOLA for? vacation? work? running from the birmingham cops?

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
Beautiful pics. NO is lookin great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts