SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
34,878 Posts
WOW this picture is incredible! It shows so much how great Hong Kong is!

Check out the container ship on the right, and the new bridge under construction!

:eek:

thanks for posting it!

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Although the pic is not clear enough , it is indeed a rarely-seen panorama shot for this great metropolis - very awesome , and thanks for sharing ! When viewing and enjoying this photo and checked the HK map from the outline to the details - costing me about one hour , the construction speed of Hongkong is amazing !

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
hkskyline said:
The vantage point is quite unique - probably somewhere on a trail on Tsing Yi Island.
I very much appreciate your nice albums of many cities through the world , would you like to try and take the panorama shots for our forumers ?

·
121,892 Posts
cmoonflyer said:
I very much appreciate your nice albums of many cities through the world , would you like to try and take the panorama shots for our forumers ?
I've had a lot of problems taking panoramas. I need to figure out what software to use and whether my camera has the functions to do it on its own. That being said, I'll explore around and hopefully can do a batch of panoramas the next time I'm in HK.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
hkskyline said:
I've had a lot of problems taking panoramas. I need to figure out what software to use and whether my camera has the functions to do it on its own. That being said, I'll explore around and hopefully can do a batch of panoramas the next time I'm in HK.
did you try autostitch? works fine for me and its free.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts