SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To show you all that I'm not lazy, I took a short walk in Friday and made a couple of pictures of "Aleja Svetog Save", or at least part that's finished by now. Personally I was surprised, I didn't expect this...they are doing a great job over there :eek:kay:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
What, you two think it's better if the buildings were left grey? :|
I think that it's a great project, and when done, it'll look GREAT. :)
:cheers1:

·
Super Moderator
11,285 Posts
Yes but who really wants to see Red, Orange and Yellow outside their window every day?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to become all grey, dull and boring, but they should watch on the colors. It's amusing now, that's why they all want to follow Tirana.
IMO it should be left for Tirana, to be its trademark look, instead of the stereotypical poverty.
Well anyway, nice update of the complex, the pics are good

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ugly colours , paint them all black whatever but please enough of these " you have found the rainbow" colours.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm...I didn't really expect reactions like this. For me these buildings are nice, refreshment for the city. Colours are interesting, and to be honest I don't think you can find anything similar in other Balkanian cities.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Pavle said:
Hmm...I didn't really expect reactions like this. For me these buildings are nice, refreshment for the city. Colours are interesting, and to be honest I don't think you can find anything similar in other Balkanian cities.

I honestly think that the project is impressive. The colours do really add a nice touch to the city, and hopefully more of these projects should get built. :) Does Banja Luka have a "new district" sort of thing? Like Sarajevo has "New Sarajevo", does Banja Luka have "New Banja Luka"?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Kommandant Mark said:
I'm no expert, but I think entire Banja Luka is "New Banja Luka"...after all, the city was pretty much destroyed in an earthquake some time ago.

I was thinking more along the lines of, "New Banja Luka", the new residentials and offices. :)

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
You think Banja Luka is trying to become like Tirana?:D
I really like the projects , they look very cool and the colors make them quite attractive.
Certainly more eyecatching than just plain grey buildings :cheers:
As long as the colors match eachother the building will look nice and in this case they look great.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
kosova_kastrioti said:
i am not currently living kosova but london but i visit everyear i will show as much info as possible... i like sarajevo its got good potential
Awsome pictures. :) I'm really happy that we have someone from Kosovo on the forum. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.