SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about this development? I have heard it will be 80 storeys tall and built on the plot immediately seaward of Marina Heights Tower.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received a flyer from Dubai elect this morning about it. They're saying it will be cheaper and have a less onerous payment schedule than 'its neighbours' Marina Heights Tower and Ocean Heights - though I suspect it may not be to the same standard as the brochure was pretty sketchy at best.

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
Again, I will call up my sister and find out if there is any details regarding this tower marina side, and pricing info, etc....

get back to you all....

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
This is exactly what my sister sent me (I didn't know my friends tower is going to be named The Torch) He has 3 other investors from the UK and its currently situated jin the SAME plot as emaar offices in marina (prime location). They are moving the emaar offices and will build the tower there:

Torch tower is Rahail's tower that he is building in the Dubai Marina. Our agency has exclusive rights to sell the tower. Rahail hasn't released the prices as of yet, but will email you the price list when he does. He is planning on the prelaunch to be in another 2-3 weeks. The payment plan is 10% upon registration, 20% within the first 6 months.. and then you fall into a 15 yr preapproved payment plan where you make the payments.. .don't know any other details yet, but tell your investor that the prelaunch will happen in about 2-3 weeks. Update you all soon.

From this information you can probably figure out the plot number.

Let you know

Rishi

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
Here is more information I have recieved:

The Tower is 74 storey high and what you need to know is that once the tower is exceeding certain level (40+) they will be almost 30% more expensive to build. Therefore this tower compare to other towers in its height such as Princess Tower (92 level) and Marina Pinnacle (68 level) is offering very compatative price range.

There are no Studios available... 1 bedroom, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are offering view of direct sea, Marina and Golf Course view of Emirates Hills....

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
Mr. Rahail said 2-3 weeks... I think i am going to get a 1 bedroom in here as the rates are better than princess tower and looks promising after some research on location, etc. Let me know if any of you interested.

·
Dubai State of Mind
8,592 Posts
ragga, I may buy a 1 bedroom - let me know the details. Even though its going to block the light in my Marina Heights tower apt! The 15 year pre approved payment plan will work well for this block.

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
Steve,

I have private messaged you on this..

Again, any further details i will post here.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Disregarding the details of this tower i think the name is funny

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Dubai-Lover said:
let's just hope it won't look like one :D
imagine that ... lol i wonder what's next ? the lighter tower? Fire match tower :D no offence 2 anyone :D

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.