SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Lol, very ironic that an American is telling us to grow up, when it is the U.S. government that should be doing the growing up. I wish America well, but they need to get an independent president sometime soon, there hasn't been a humane one for a while. It boggles the mind why such a country only has two political parties. Well, everyone knows why...but it's hard to fathom the tolerance for such things, among other sketchy political dealings.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's amazing to me that any thread is capable of turning into an anti-US thread. Grow up.

And as for this embassy, I love the atrium thing in the center. It's a very interesting focal point. Very nice.
Until you said anything it wasn't anti-american sentiment! They were only comparing two embassies in the same city that are brand new (this one of course isnt built yet). I also think it says alot if everything can be turned to Anti-american feeling, your obviously doing something wrong i.e. ignoring the rest of the world, i love america, i've lived in america but i understand where it all goes wrong and it seems everyone else can see it but the US!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
I don't get it.
What is the point of the design? A few shoe boxes with 80's print and a bowl of cheese between them?
I love cheese but I have to say this is kind of bland and ugly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.