SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't this the greatest news coming from LAX this week. Now you can Valet and not loose a flight, it's only $10 an hour or $38 a day. What a convenience when running late.....

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Hmmm...... The Flyaway is only 3.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
klamedia said:
Hmmm...... The Flyaway is only 3.
That's so true but some of us live no where near the Flyaway. Also somethings your running late and most importantly don't want to loose a flight. So this service fits like a charm...... Today is the first day and it's becoming a big hit.... Yay!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone actually had a chance to use this service yet???

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LosAngelesSportsFan said:
why would i valet when i could get dropped off or take a shuttle for the same price?

^ We are not comparing nickles and dimes here. It's just good to know you have "Options" next time you have to catch a flight from LAX. I like the idea and will use it on my next flight out of LAX.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
No, I haven't used it yet, i guess this goes w/o saying.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Ferneynism said:
^ We are not comparing nickles and dimes here. It's just good to know you have "Options" next time you have to catch a flight from LAX. I like the idea and will use it on my next flight out of LAX.

didnt mean to sound..mean. i really have no use for it, but i guess it would be good for people that need it. are you a frequent flyer?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ C' mon now........ No hard feelings at all. :fart:

As far as being a frequent flyer..... no not really as much as most others.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts