SkyscraperCity banner

1741 - 1760 of 7803 Posts

·
Roof height crusader
5,925 Posts
Does this mean we get to move this to the main forum tomorrow?
Nope. As Dino explained, groundbreaking is the start of preparations. Buildings are still in the proposed section when they are in preparations :cheers:

·
Banned
4,606 Posts
The new Brochure is online, and it looks great. Www.nydailynews.com also has great renderings in connection with an article re: today's groundbreaking. It states that Ross has enough tenants for the north tower and that announcements will be forthcoming.

Equinox Towrer

·
Banned
32 Posts
A sculpture larger than the Statue of Liberty! Where is it going to be? I assume in the center. Of what it is going to be?

My God!

We're still in an economic malaise, and New York is acting like it's the Roaring 20s!

Capital of the world!

Hudson Yards and the rest of the west side, World Trade Center, 4 giant Midtown residentials, and the East Side rezoning! That's not including projects like 99 Church and 56 Leonard!

New York, New York!

·
Roof height crusader
5,925 Posts
I still hope that the North tower will have a height increase so it beats 1WTC :cheers:

·
faster than buildings
10,324 Posts
Great renders.:eek:kay:
Four great towers the Hudson yards are just huge, the equinox tower looks not that great from a distance but more interesting from close. And the lowest of the four actually takes my attention every time I see it. That one has over 70 floors if I see correctly.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
This project is just ridiculous. I honestly don't care we're *only* getting one supertall, the overall quality of this development is world class. I can not wait to hear what companies have signed leases, or are close to signing leases in the North Tower. Should be interesting.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I decided to bike around today because of the weather and swung by the Hudson Yards to see what it looked like. This is the first time I've ever seen heavy machinery on site. Might go back tomorrow and snag a photo from the High Line, we'll see. Photo is mine.

1741 - 1760 of 7803 Posts