SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 60 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Cool. Me likes lots!! :)

It looks too nice considering where this tower will be located being near the Lincoln tunnel. If Silverstein decides to go condo with these towers then it's a possibility however my bet he is going rental here. IMO, the free standing twins would be a more realistic design.

·
Banned
7,692 Posts
The second concept is more daring. But I think the first should have been chosen because it is more profitable after analyzing market research.

The basis of the project reminds me a food shop such as Integral Yoga Natural Foods. I think it's cool to have this under a mostly residential building.

·
In Reason We Trust
265 Posts
Woah woah woah! I know I said that the infinity pool concept was going to be even better than the one in Singapore... But this emulation of marina bay may be pushing it too far. Thatoneguy is right; this is eerily similar to the grande arche... But hey it's still sweet looking.

·
Premium Member
15,850 Posts
no final renders?

·
Banned
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 · (Edited)
That's a stunning proposal, but I highly doubt that it will be built. This is a lousy location next to the Lincoln Tunnel. Silverstein will go with a cost-effective design.

Then again, the design that I had posted was subsequently removed from Visual House's website.

Reactions: 1084790

·
It was aliens
4,848 Posts
That's a stunning proposal, but I highly doubt that it will be built. This is a lousy location next to the Lincoln Tunnel. Silverstein will go with a cost-effective design.

Then again, the design that I had posted was subsequently removed from Visual House's website.
That's a shame, this building would be just amazing for NYC

·
Banned
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
The fact that Visual House recently removed the image that I had posted from its website suggests that maybe it was an old design.

41 - 60 of 348 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.