SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share some photos of my hometown and the city I love. I hope you enjoy! You can check out all my photos at:

www.flickr.com/photos/danferrara

New Years 2012 (74) by Dan10956, on Flickr

Lower Manhattan November 2011 (57) by Dan10956, on Flickr

Lower Manhattan November 2011 (119) by Dan10956, on Flickr

central park HDR 4 by Dan10956, on Flickr

central park HDR 8 by Dan10956, on Flickr

Park Avenue Night 2011 (11) by Dan10956, on Flickr

Park Avenue Night 2011 (38) by Dan10956, on Flickr

The Cloisters (25) by Dan10956, on Flickr

The Cloisters (4) by Dan10956, on Flickr

Murray Hill fire escape by Dan10956, on Flickr

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
leisure cook
11,910 Posts
great new thread for New York, awesome photos...thanks for sharing.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Yeah, there are all kinds of crazy taxis now. I have already seen some of the new Ford Transit Connect Taxis which I think look kinda cool. You can see a photo at this link:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-ford-transit-connect-taxis-enter.html
I love the new Fords that have become taxis! I just got into New York last week, and I've been loving seeing them everywhere.

As for the Priuses, they aren't very hard to get used to haha, I see them everywhere so it wasn't much of an adjustment. Go to Southern Central park, and there are lines of government owned electric priuses charging with weird plugs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics!! Love NYC!
Ferrara...are you italian?
I am Italian-American :cheers: All 8 of my great grandparents came from Italy. I was born in NY and am a 3rd generation American. Just went to Italy for the first time back in October, including the city of Ferrara where I have some cousins still living there. You can check out my photos from Italy here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danferrara/page50/

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the new Fords that have become taxis! I just got into New York last week, and I've been loving seeing them everywhere.

As for the Priuses, they aren't very hard to get used to haha, I see them everywhere so it wasn't much of an adjustment. Go to Southern Central park, and there are lines of government owned electric priuses charging with weird plugs.
I also think it's great that all these hybrid taxis might actually help improve the air quality here in NY!

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I am Italian-American :cheers: All 8 of my great grandparents came from Italy. I was born in NY and am a 3rd generation American. Just went to Italy for the first time back in October, including the city of Ferrara where I have some cousins still living there. You can check out my photos from Italy here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danferrara/page50/

You are a true New Yorker! I love you pure Italians who have stayed in the New York area, you keep New York City amazing! We need as many as Italians as possible! They have the cool accents haha.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts