SkyscraperCity Forum banner
20001 - 20020 of 58288 Posts

·
Proudly Canadian
2,069 Posts
Hi all.

Fury, we all appreciate your posting, but it seems you only enter this thread to talk about the Burj Khalifa. No offense, but it's not conducive to on-topic posting.
Hi Uaark.

The BK is pretty much all I discuss...
I only post here when it relates ..

You are correct though - I will try to keep my posts on topic.
My apologies.

:cheers:
Ray

·
Registered
107 Posts
im gonna get a slap on wrists for being "off topic" but while ur on that topic lol i just wanted to say the Burj Khalifa is one of the Ugliest building's ive ever seen! too thin! all they had in mind when designing it was sheer height. Sorry folks for being "off topic" i'll say no more.

what's these reflecting pools of water going to be like at the bottom corners of wtc1 going to be like ? any pics ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi gud morning to all. im looking for a job in New York, im a civil engr from the philippines. i was wondering who is the contractor of the wtc and if there's any position i could apply. just pm me if you know or has anything to offer. thanks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Are there any sites where WTC is treated seriously?
I dunno, I like the variety that this thread has had.

It gets pretty dull reading 1000 pages of "OMG, it's so big"...."I love the design"......"When will they put the cladding on?"....."How tall is it today?"......etc.

To stay out of hot water...

It sure looks like it will be a tall building.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
5 WTC 1,2,3,4 and 7. Don't ask me about 5 and 6 because I don't have any answer.

WTC 6
I quote There is no clearly defined 6 World Trade Center in the new World Trade Center master plan however it is most likely that one will be eventually included and constructed parallel to the others in the plaza.

It is a former low rice building

After 9/11

The same story with WTC 5

·
Sidewalk Superintendent
780 Posts
WTC 6
I quote There is no clearly defined 6 World Trade Center in the new World Trade Center master plan however it is most likely that one will be eventually included and constructed parallel to the others in the plaza.

It is a former low rice building

After 9/11

The same story with WTC 5
Whatever they build on the DB site will be called 5WTC, and maybe the PAC can be called 6. The museum pavillion can be #8 so we will have more than the original. (While we're at it those 2 vent buildings on West St. can be 9 and 10 :) )

20001 - 20020 of 58288 Posts