SkyscraperCity banner

51641 - 51660 of 58258 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Passageway to Brookfield Place now open:
I have to say I like the underground complex way more than the towers themselves. IMO far more stylish than than the glass boxes above.

·
Walking Dutchman
112 Posts

·
rasorio caelum civitatem
1,310 Posts
Oh... In that case come visit Europe to see our castles with strange watchtowers and the same characteristic features... I guess they where build by time traveling muslims??? ;)

I see that some ancient Egyptians put their mark on Manhattans skyline to with pyramid formed rooftops. ;)

Architecture copies itself... take a look at old buildings in Europa for example.
I don't know... i think I'm gonna have to go with time-traveling Muslims. They're probably also responsible for the JFK assassination, the Great Depression, and the Civil War. :lol:

·
Roof height crusader
5,925 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
There are lights in 4 WTC as you can see in the second pic. In case of 1 WTC, the mechanical floors will have a faint illumination. :)

Hi guys!

Does anybody know why there are not lights in these floors? It´s going to be always like this?

Thanks!
Taken by me a few hours ago. I like how from this angle we can't see the external elevators and Towers 1 and 4 look complete (externally) :)

World Trade Center Progress, November 2013 by beanhead4529, on Flickr

51641 - 51660 of 58258 Posts