58181 - 58200 of 58254 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
16,602 Posts
1 WTC is now over 80% leased.

BounceX becomes latest digital company to move to World Trade Center

The digital marketing company, officially known as Bounce Exchange, will leave its current headquarters at the New York Times building on Eighth Avenue for One World Trade, where it has signed an 11-year, 79,000-square-foot lease, according to the New York Post. The company will occupy the building’s 74th and 75th floors, and asking rent was $69 per square foot.

The lease doubles BounceX’s space and means that One World Trade is now 81.23 percent leased.

·
16,602 Posts
more space occupied.

[url="https://commercialobserver.com/2018/10/dazn-group-lease-1-world-trade-center-durst-organization/]Sports Media Company Dazn Group Moving to 51K SF at 1 WTC[/url]

The U.K.-based firm inked a 10-year deal to take over parts of the 71st floor and the entire 72nd floor of the 104-story-tower co-owned by the Durst Organization and the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey

[...]

The deal comes a week after internet analytics company Bounce Exchange, also known as BounceX, announced it would take 79,118 square feet in the 3.1-million-square-foot 1 WTC.

·
Registered
448 Posts
For those wondering about the current progress and status on the new World Trade Center. Wondering myself in the meantime when they will finish that damn spire on One World Trade Center. Without that toothpick will make it look so much better. Not to forget the addition of Foster's Two WTC prism-shaped design. I guess we'll just have to wait many more years then....

(VIDEO) World Trade Center on a Rainy Day
by CHADNYCVACATIONPICS, on Flickr

·
Kinky Christian
3,152 Posts
I truly wish some generous billionaire in NY will get tired of the industrial look of the spire and all of a sudden will decide to donate for the spire to get its initially envisioned look, covered with white panels and the beacon working. :lol:
Joke on side, I always believed that a covered spire will pay respect to the original towers, I loved the white spire of the north tower. It just looked so New York, in a very odd way.

58181 - 58200 of 58254 Posts