SkyscraperCity banner

58221 - 58240 of 58253 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know if they're gonna make that beacon rotate again? I've noticed that they fixed the light itself in time for July 4th, but it would be a shame if they just gave up on the whole "lighthouse" thing, which I thought was pretty cool from afar.

·
16,384 Posts
Does anyone know if they're gonna make that beacon rotate again? I've noticed that they fixed the light itself in time for July 4th, but it would be a shame if they just gave up on the whole "lighthouse" thing, which I thought was pretty cool from afar.
I think that's the plan, but I remember reading somewhere that reconstructing it is a painstaking process due to all of the new broadcasting equipment emitting harmful waves. It could be awhile before it shines again.

·
16,384 Posts
7 WTC = fully leased
4 WTC = fully leased
1 WTC = 85% leased
3 WTC = 85% leased

2 and 5 WTC both coming soon...

Celonis becomes newest full-floor tenant at One World Trade Center

One World Trade Center has snared another full-floor tenant — Celonis, a major software firm that uses AI-enhanced processes to “transform data into insight and action.”

Celonis is taking the entire 34,328-square-foot 87th floor in the tower owned by the Port Authority and the Durst Organization. The asking rent was $85 per square foot. The deal brings the super-tall skyscraper to more than 85 percent leased.

Celonis is moving its US headquarters from 119 W. 40th St.

·
16,384 Posts
Very exciting! Almost full.

MDC Partners deal makes One World Trade Center 93 percent leased

The publicly traded firm, led by CEO Mark Penn, has signed a lease for just under 200,000 square feet on floors 64 to 69 at One World Trade Center, owned by the Port Authority and the Durst Organization.

The deal was negotiated so deeply under the media radar that the talks weren’t previously reported.

It makes the 2.9-million-square-foot tower more than 93 percent leased. MDC will be its third-largest tenant after Condé Nast and GSA.

58221 - 58240 of 58253 Posts