SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 449 Posts

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
It would be great if someone could take a ride down the road and try to take some pics..:)

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Am I the only one who actualy like this design? I thing this is goin' to be beautiful tower...Just look at that shiny blue color...And those vertical lines that makes it look taller...And it's not even a boxy...I has levels...It's goin' to be great...And with 300m it's goin' to be above everything around...:cheers:

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
No you're not! I absolutely adore this design.:cheers:
Exactly...It's diferent from everything in NY...Actually I think I've never seen a tower like this anywhere in the World...It's new and beautiful and I love that...:)

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Come on people, how this could be ordinary? Show me two or three towers similar to this one, and I'll say it's ordinary too..:)

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Well, at the end, everyone has diferent taste and opinion..:)
I think this baby will be amazing when gets built..:) We haven't even seen a real "all angle" renders, so it's not interesting to fight about being beautiful or not..:) But it's gona be nice shiny blue tall 300m tower standing over NY and most people will agree that it's beautiful...
:cheers:

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Come on...He's banned...It's enough now...Let's talk about construction here..

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
yeah, i wonder if steel is finally rising now! remember...

now we have mid-july and i'm not sure what's going on down there. we need an update. :)
Same here...I'm afraid that there's still nothing to see...Don't know what they waiting for...:)

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Waiting for some good news here...
Btw. do we know if steel issue on this project got any relation with 4WTC steel issue?

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
This tower is fully funded. According to therealdeal.net, Extell just closed on additional air rights that it purchased for this project. The WSJ reported on the purchase in June.

http://onespot.wsj.com/realestate/20...out-28-6m-for/

My guess is that the closing was delayed and they could not proceed until all air rights were in place, which they now are. Extell filed papers for this building with the DOB on 3 Aug 2010.
Nice...So I'll take this as a great news and hope to see steel there very soon..:)

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
We need someone to go down there and take some pics so we can see what the hell is going on..:)

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
So, when 1WTC should be done, this baby should be up too? :):) That's crazy..:):)

I wish I could see some renders with Empire State Building..:)

1 - 20 of 449 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.