·
Roof height crusader
5,925 Posts
I've updated my diagram with the latest progress :cheer:

Roof height used below!

1WTC = 404 meters or 1324 feet out of 419 meters or 1374 feet
4WTC = Approximately 281 meters or 922 feet out of 298 meters or 977 feet
157 = 268 meters or 878 feet out of 306 meters or 1005 feet

(Note: I used the 419 meter figure for 1WTC when measured from the lowest above ground entrance and I used the 298 meter figure for 4WTC.) :cheers:

·
Don't feed the vampire.
190 Posts
By roof height, One57 has now passed by the American International Building, the GE building (30 Rock), Trump World Tower, as well as Beekman (8 Spruce) and 40 Wall Street. This makes it the 7th tallest building in NYC currently. It's also the 21st tallest building in the US and the 101st tallest in the world. Keep on rising!

It should start curving in for the last setback on the south face (the side turned away from CP) soon.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
One57 has now passed by the American International Building, the GE building (30 Rock), Trump World Tower, as well as Beekman (8 Spruce). This makes it the 8th tallest building in NYC currently. It's also the 22nd tallest building in the US and the 102nd tallest in the world. Keep on rising!

It should start curving in for the last setback on the south face (the side turned away from CP) about now.
technically AIG Building is 952 feet with the spire, so it isn't really surpassed yet. But it has surpassed it's roof of 850 feet though :banana:

35,391 Posts
People don't go to Central Park in the winter? :eek:hno: You should pay a visit some time. People like their vitamin D in the winter.

Anyways, a simple question was posed of if some people in New York might not like this tower and I gave an answer. Not even my own opinion, but I am pointing out why some people might oppose building certain buildings.

Enough said. Hopefully we can get back to construction pictures.
Yes, thanks for that. I think some people misunderstood my question and your answer. Never mind! :cheers:

Nice updates by the way, love it!

3641 - 3660 of 7498 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.