Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
12,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In year 2001, I had the oppotunity to have lived and study in Aotearoa or New Zealand. Aotearoa means "Land of the long white cloud", the name given to New Zealand by the Maori. The Maori are the indigenous people of New Zealand.

I stayed in Auckland. I only managed to cover parts of the North Island but not the South Island :(

To start this thread off....I am posting a panorama of Auckland taken from the Oracle Building which is next to my apartment building. I'll post the rest later. Too bad most of the pictures are taken by my very good friend - Terence Neoh as mine are all in prints and my scanner is outta order. Anyway enjoy:

·
you are you and i am me..
10,154 Posts
Wah...everybody seem to be starting picture of ANAK MALAYSIA...:D

Want to do the same lor like this :lol:

·
12,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^ Yes it is encouraging to do so :eek:kay:

Anyway I had to leave office for something important after posting the pano.....hopefully tomorrow I would have time to post more ;)

·
you are you and i am me..
10,154 Posts
Well...can't wait to see your following picture. Eh mine is all in prints lor. No scanner :eek:hno:

·
12,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZaHiRnYa??? said:
Well...can't wait to see your following picture. Eh mine is all in prints lor. No scanner :eek:hno:

Dats what happens to most of my pictures too! :cry: But those I am about to post is from one of my very good friend whom are with us in the same group so what I am about to post later would be valid lah hehehe :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wah Sze~ You really kept your promise wor~ Nice photos ar~ Wei, got more pictures that got you in them or not? :D

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
wah!!! you must have been to Skytower and step that transparent glass floor...... :) :)

·
12,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AFL said:
wah!!! you must have been to Skytower and step that transparent glass floor...... :) :)

Oh yea.....I got plenty of pictures of me sitting & standing on that glass floor. I even jumped on it to scared a few tourist cos I saw em so afriad....you know ....holding to the railings so I 'demonstrated' that the glass is safe to the horror of those people :lol: The lady said in horror " Oh! Please don;t do that again!" :D

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
post that glass floor one lah!!! :D

·
Jian Fa
3,676 Posts
Wahh..so so nice...thanks for sharing..their sky is awesome..it is hardly seen in Malaysia..

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Pablo said:
Wahh..so so nice...thanks for sharing..their sky is awesome..it is hardly seen in Malaysia..
yeah, it looks calm..how nice if you are the one having dinner with that kind of setting

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Oh yeah :D we're talking about a nation located on a very deep south in southern hemisphere right:)D being second closest nation to antarctica after argentina/chile of course :D)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts