SkyscraperCity banner

81 - 100 of 1359 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I really don't mean to drag down the debate here but am I the only one who's noticed the proposed layout looks a bit like an erect *****?

·
The Legend
13,195 Posts
Anyone know if they've sorted a new viewing deck out yet?
Yeah, what a **** it was when they changed the layout, so you could only see planes if you were going away, what a wasted day of bunking off school that was for me. It is good for the duty free shopping though, it looks like a mini mall now, it's great, but still, I want to go to the airport and watch planes instead of going do things I should without having to buy a return ticket to Amsterdam next time.

·
The Legend
13,195 Posts
This is all very exciting news.

Icnluding making the airport available for private flyers, this could mean that Newcastle could soon see more upper class residents, making it better for the whole of the city and surrounding areas.

Does anyone else think that eventually Newcastle may have it's own airline in the future?, it all seems like those steps are taking place.

S

·
0 Posts
AirNewcastle

Direct flights between Newcastle International and Durham Tees Valley.

·
The Legend
13,195 Posts
AirNewcastle

Direct flights between Newcastle International and Durham Tees Valley.
Now now, what about daily flights to the Shetlands?

But sreriously, it could mean they wouldn't have to rely on AA taking up daily flights to the USA, they could do it themsefl's, I'm sure they could get investment for it, and having them own the airline, would mean it would be cheap or no airport charges, unlike what would happen with AA or BA.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Does anybody know if the new petrol station adjacent from the terminal building is open yet?

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
NCL was already seeing cut-backs, and that combined with the recession hitting earlier and harder up here than anywhere else contribute to the figures.

81 - 100 of 1359 Posts