SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm an expat southerner, from West Sussex, who has lived and worked in and around Newcastle upon Tyne since 1992.

I have lived in the city centre for the last 5+ years and been a member of this forum and regular photo taker for the last 3 or 4 years.

I have my own hobby website, Facebook & Twitter accounts and have just started uploading some of my tens of thousands of pictures to Flikr too (see my signature for all the details)

I walk around the city most days of most weeks and record what's occurring / occurred for posterity and will link updates here from now on.

The following are links to the last couple of updates and I hope you enjoy. Any constructive feedback is welcomed. All pictures are "as taken" pretty much, as I don't have the time to jazz them up. Some are good, some are bad and the most part they're average. I'm not trying to win any competitions, but just let people know what's going on.

Enough waffle - to the pictures ;)

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Yonner
11,660 Posts
Good Stuff.

Reactions: Stamford

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
553 Posts
I like Newcastle very much thank you for sharing this amazing pictures.
The stadium of Newscastle fc is farway from downtown?

·
22,046 Posts
I like Newcastle very much thank you for sharing this amazing pictures.

The Stadium (St James' Park, home of Newcastle United FC) is very near the centre of the City, on the edge of the City Centre.

This is quite a long thread, but within it you will find many photos of St James' Park . . .

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=458915

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The stadium can be seen in the background (left) of the picture above with Sandman Signature hotel in :)

·
überall zuhause
7,241 Posts
is there a big difference to the south?
(I used to go there a few times but want to see more)

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^I wish you'd post more images on here. :)
All the pictures from each week can be seen by following the link to the Facebook page / picture set in that week's post. You shouldn't have to have a Facebook account to be able to view all the pictures. If you don't have Facebook and/or are having trouble viewing the collection, please let me know.

I've also set up a "pro" Flikr account where I'm gradually uploading pictures into sets etc. See my signature strip below for the link to my Flikr account.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts