SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vireh Mahabeer since disappeared - he used to post updates on NN. Anyway various projects have happened in this Chemical Industry and coal and historical city and region. Let me just post the Jerusalema Challenge as from the staff of Madadeni Crossing, one of the new malls and developments in this township. South Africa has produced this Jerusalema song which has caused the whole World to accept its dance challenge and post Youtube videos: Herewith their video:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Viresh Mahabeer since disappeared - he used to post updates on NN. Anyway various projects have happened in this Chemical Industry and coal and historical city and region. Let me just post the Jerusalema Challenge as from the staff of Madadeni Crossing, one of the new malls and developments in this township. South Africa has produced this Jerusalema song which has caused the whole World to accept its dance challenge and post Youtube videos: Herewith their video:
Viresh Mahabeer since disappeared - he used to post updates on NN. Anyway various projects have happened in this Chemical Industry and coal and historical city and region. Let me just post the Jerusalema Challenge as from the staff of Madadeni Crossing, one of the new malls and developments in this township. South Africa has produced this Jerusalema song which has caused the whole World to accept its dance challenge and post Youtube videos: Herewith their video:
Hi Bongani. Hope you are doing well and staying safe!!! Glad you remember me.....one correction though...it's Viresh (not Vireh). I have been off this platform for a while as I was concentrating on my Architectural Practice which I opened in 2019. Please check us out - Exemplar Architects. Thanks for posting these new retail developments in Madadeni, Newcastle. The second retail centre on your thread is known as Eyethu Junction and is located 1.5km away from Madadeni Crossing. There are 2 major residential developments taking place in NN which I am aware of. If I may, can I add them to your thread?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts