SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
28,637 Posts
Status May 2008

Cyber Palms, first tower in to the 21st level, 2nd tower on to the 15 level, 3rd one in to the 3rd level. 4th, 5th, 6th to come up.

photo copyright SudheeshNairs

·
Trivandrum Lobbyist
7,874 Posts
Olive topped out - June 30, 2008

Olive is topped out, while the second tower is catching up quickly.

Shot with Canon PowerShot A630 at 2008-07-08

All three u/c towers together. The fourth is starting to come up.

Shot with Canon PowerShot A630 at 2008-06-30

·
K e e p W a l k i n g
2,512 Posts
^^

Good shots!

It would be some view with all the 7 towers in the Cyber Palms and then the 4 big ones of the Condor Cyber Gardens in the background! Not finished...Heera, Infosys, UST Global, Skyline Domain and the Hilton 5* just across the road!

Thampuran Jn may just become the most spectacular point on the Bypass..:)

·
Calicut
6,396 Posts
Status May 2008

Cyber Palms, first tower in to the 21st level, 2nd tower on to the 15 level, 3rd one in to the 3rd level. 4th, 5th, 6th to come up.

photo copyright SudheeshNairs

This looks very near to the bypass.......wat will happen when bypass is widened to 4 lanes or 6 lanes in future.....:eek:hno: or the land is acquired already.....

·
K e e p W a l k i n g
2,512 Posts
This looks very near to the bypass.......wat will happen when bypass is widened to 4 lanes or 6 lanes in future.....:eek:hno: or the land is acquired already.....
Sanju, Trivandrum Bypass has enough width available for expansion to a 45m wide carriageway. This should accommodate an 8 lane road with a 3.5m width for each lane. So there is no need to acquire more land for expansion. And the rock structures in front of the Cyber Palms would be flattened at the time of expansion of highway, which is expected to commence pretty soon.:):)

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On top of Olive, Level 21

Ajay, structure of your home is ready:)

Hope you can make out the sea after the green border.

You can see City at the top left quadrant. Akkulam lake is seen.

View northwards, towards Technopark. Heard that permission for the Mall has been submitted. Major portion of the rock has to go for road widening.

Peach is also catching up fast with Olive.

·
K e e p W a l k i n g
2,512 Posts
^^

Great view from atop there! Boy, I love the first set of shots all around the Olive tower.

Sudheesh, you seem to have used a different camera for these shots. Its not your Sony Erricson this time nah? The timestamp on the frames which usually makes your shots recognizable are missing in those photos.. ;);)

PS: Thrilled to read that SFS has commenced the proceedings for their mall..:dance2::dance2::dance2:.. Any more details saar??

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^I also use my old Kodak C330, some times a Sony too. But I prefer my K750i always since it is much handy and will be with me always, gives good quality pics too. Anyway these photos are not in my credit, has been taken by my friend. I had gone to SFS on two days during my visit but didn't have much time to spend time at projects and take pics.

·
Arijeet
4,567 Posts
^^I also use my old Kodak C330, some times a Sony too. But I prefer my K750i always since it is much handy and will be with me always, gives good quality pics too. Anyway these photos are not in my credit, has been taken by my friend. I had gone to SFS on two days during my visit but didn't have much time to spend time at projects and take pics.
Wonderful images, Sudheesh. :cheers: ..and the view of the sea from the top would be awesome on a clear sky. Cyber palms has given a new definition ( and a new location) to Trivandrum skyline. Hoping many more would follow soon:)

1 - 20 of 191 Posts