Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Real Horrorshow
23,432 Posts
^^ US/Canada Border in between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. These buildings would be on the Canadian side.
I would be whole-heartedly surprised if those towers were ever built.

·
Call me TKD
7,036 Posts
Lovely proposal! :) I wish they had been going up when I visited 3 years ago. The city need some new development too. Although they are alittle farther from the falls than everything else because the Sheraton on the Falls and Crowne Plaza Hotels are the farthest away already. But at this height they should offer lovely views for the residence.

@ comet the cat
Niagara Falls is a city on the border of Canada and the US. It is widely known for the 2 famous waterfalls named Horseshoe falls on the Canadian side, and American falls on the American side.
(pics from wiki)

Here is more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niagara_Falls

·
insertoronto
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ironicly that picture there would be very similar to the hotels views.

Also, niagara falls already has 2 buildings over 150m, and is the one of the largest tourist destinations on the planet, as it recieves over 22 million visitors a year.

·
Call me TKD
7,036 Posts
It seems the pic was taken from the Sheraton on the falls so move a small distance to the left and there is your view.

^^ The would look quite nice in Toronto aswell.

·
1,435 Posts
it looks good...

it's funny to see how the Canadian side is cool and dinamic and fun and the US side is almost only a hotel in the middle of nowhere...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts