7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Creating the thread for Taft property's newest project

Pics courtesy of Viva La Raza..

Lets discuss this project here..

·
Registered
743 Posts
Why only 10 floors Taft? Where's our 60 flr skyscraper hehe???

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sa Nichols Park pa na sya sir.. morag ilang lang sa na giuna to cater to the low cost res condo segment... i think required ang developer ana.. :D Pero dont worry mosunod na ang next major project sa Taft which is within the mid to high category.

·
iceberg
2,338 Posts
kinsa kahibaw sa pricelist ani, maayo ta kung e share.

btw, ot lang, ang annex sa Golden Prince murag TopOff na, taas2x sad pero way thread.

·
bravo ballesteros
862 Posts
there's no pricelist list kay wla pa tay LOI but this is one project we intend to sell-out in 1 month time. To all those who sent me a message of their interest in this project, dont worry, you are in my priority list already and will be informed immediately (ahead of the public) as soon as we have the details.

If this will be priced below 70k per square who will be interested? If between 75 to 80k, kinsay interesado? I'm just asking....lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
there's no pricelist list kay wla pa tay LOI but this is one project we intend to sell-out in 1 month time. To all those who sent me a message of their interest in this project, dont worry, you are in my priority list already and will be informed immediately (ahead of the public) as soon as we have the details.

If this will be priced below 70k per square who will be interested? If between 75 to 80k, kinsay interesado? I'm just asking....lol
I might be interested :) but may i ask where is the location of this new project?

·
Dalagang Cebuana
2,540 Posts
Another Great Project From Taft Properties!
sir hoopster este taftguy ngano man nga mga putot man ni inyong new project ui. asa man ni dapita ? hope nga mahalin gyud ni inyo mga units dre kay sa akong tan-aw mora ug ganahan gyud ang mga taw mopuyo ug nga tag-as nga mga condo.

·
bravo ballesteros
862 Posts
Any new update on this project?
^^^^^^

Finalizing the design and pricing Sir. Target date for accepting L.O.I is August and launching on September 2014. I have you on my list list...Will e-mail you once we have updates. When you arrive, we'll visit the site including that of City Pointe. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
^^^^^^

Finalizing the design and pricing Sir. Target date for accepting L.O.I is August and launching on September 2014. I have you on my list list...Will e-mail you once we have updates. When you arrive, we'll visit the site including that of City Pointe. :)
Thanks viva for your response. i shall be back to Cebu this July 28 and hope to see you soon.

·
iceberg
2,338 Posts
location is good, it's a walking distance to One Pavillion Mall and a few minutes drive to schools, hospitals, government centers and a quiet and peaceful community.

·
bravo ballesteros
862 Posts
Sa iyang pagkanindot, ug sa pagka barato, morag brokers/sellers ray mohurot ani. Paabtikay lng ni gyud .Those who inquired before has been included in the shortlist already, T

·
tagaCEBUko
59 Posts
Unsa na kaha update ani nga projects? :)

·
bravo ballesteros
862 Posts
Name our next project and win a prize!

If you are going to name our upcoming, affordable mid-rise projects, what would it be?
It should be unique, easy to pronounce and recall, and must connote something that is amazingly affordable in the best locations.

·
bravo ballesteros
862 Posts
We'll start accepting LOI's Nov 6. Those who signify interest, kindly confirm through my email so i can finalize your numbers. Remember, this is a project than can be sold out in a day so we can't entertain holding of units. First come first serve basis. One priority number is good for one unit only unless otherwise stated beforehand!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts