Skyscraper City Forum banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
A general that ran on a platform of defeating BK is asking an imperialistic nation is come help. Insanity.
Just shows how wicked he is. I don't know if some of you have seen the video currently going viral, the contents are too gruesome to share here, but it contains the governor of Benue State, denouncing Buhari's wickedness. I just wish that the governor knew this about Buhari back in 2015 when people like me were insisting that Buhari has not changed.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I saw the video. My concern is the damage may not be reversible. Especially if the USA is allowed to place a military command in africa/Nigeria
Absolutely. Once they do get stationed in Africa getting them to leave will become impossible. A perfect example is how the Japanese have been struggling to shut down military bases like Okinawa in their country.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Absolutely. Once they do get stationed in Africa getting them to leave will become impossible. A perfect example is how the Japanese have been struggling to shut down military bases like Okinawa in their country.
I would never support an American base in Nigeria. My point is just the dire situation Nigeria is now in. Very sad

·
Banned
11,651 Posts
Japanese and Iraqis and others. They ask USA to leave and they flatly said no. They’ll bomb and openly take over the government instead. But they wouldn’t need to. Having them stationed in your country makes you a tributary or vassal state. With all the negatives that brings but none of the positives of being an actual state.

the USA doesn’t want China to grow in africa and instead of competing on an economic front they’d rather use military and death to control African governments. They’re completely committed to us remaining poor and will fight to keep it that way. thats why all noise about china in Africa is rubbish. france and usa have and wikk onky use force. never trade. if this goes through watch there be less infrastructure deals with china

81 - 85 of 85 Posts